Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 1 !!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Cloud Strife wrote:Ding looks to be in one of his moods today where he'd rather be doing anything but playing snooker.

This might be the only plausible explanation for the scoreline. Normally, Ding should have no problem beating a player like Hamilton.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Ding looks to be in one of his moods today where he'd rather be doing anything but playing snooker.

This might be the only plausible explanation for the scoreline. Normally, Ding should have no problem beating a player like Hamilton.

What is the scoreline?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
kolompar wrote:Hamilton 3-2 up, 31 minute average frame time.

I bet Hendry is snake hissed......

He hates it when lower ranked players win. And yet this is a paradox, because how will lower ranked players ever become top rankers unless they win? :-S

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:Can't find any links for the match. Did u guys find any ?
I'm still amazed by the scoreline. Ding is a class above Hamilton, yet for some reason he's lost the plot.

you would know <doh>

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Can't find any links for the match. Did u guys find any ?
I'm still amazed by the scoreline. Ding is a class above Hamilton, yet for some reason he's lost the plot.

you would know <doh>

pmsl

Seriously now, any links ???

Postby Vallomas

Great win for Anthony Hamilton. It was a pleasure just to see him playing in the tournament of Champions. To see him winning a class act like Ding, is even more impressive. :happy:

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Ding isnt the same player since that world championship semifinal defeat to Selby.

Thats still in his head. Understandably.

He's always had these performances in him to be fair. Aside from 13-14 season he's never been the most consistent of players.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:Ding isnt the same player since that world championship semifinal defeat to Selby.

What you on about?

He's won a ranking event since that defeat. He won the final 10-3.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:

What you on about?

He's won a ranking event since that defeat. He won the final 10-3.

You're right. I did forget that tbh lol but I still think Ding has always been one of those players who get really affected by painful results. More than any other player. It took him 2 years to get over the Masters final in 07 and it took him a while to get over that Michael Wasley defeat too . I think he's very prone to mental blocks.

Would love to see him win the World championship one day. Would be a shame if it doesn't happen.

Postby The_Abbott

Hamilton can beat anyone on his day (as proved in the german masters) so its no surprise he won against Ding who didn't play well enough to win.

Postby gallantrabbit

Not that surprised to see Hamilton win. He prefers playing the top boys. And his season needs a kick start after having to pull out of three tourneys I think due to back/neck injury. Hope he wins the final later.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Am I going senile?

What did Day win to qualify?

Newport Over 30s Tuesday Night Handicap League