Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 1 !!!

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Are Day and his father still married to sisters?

They both married their sister? :dizzy:

No. His dad re-married a woman, and then our Ryan married that woman's sister. Bit of a character is Ryan.

It is what is expected in Bridgend!

I'd join the jesting; alas, I am Irish.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Is there a bigger bottler in snooker than Ryan Day?

Just chucked £12 000 on a snake hiss easy blue

His aun...sorry wife will be gutted!

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Is there a bigger bottler in snooker than Ryan Day?

Just chucked £12 000 on a snake hiss easy blue

His aun...sorry wife will be gutted!

Ryan'll be his own grandfather some day.

pmsl

Postby The_Abbott

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hamilton is very likeable - joy to watch him in interview

agree, hes a great honest boke. He knows hes not the best but he just kept the belief

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Are Day and his father still married to sisters?

They both married their sister? :dizzy:

No. His dad re-married a woman, and then our Ryan married that woman's sister. Bit of a character is Ryan.

It is what is expected in Bridgend!

I'd join the jesting; alas, I am Irish.

Half the world is Irish!

Postby TheSaviour

What an eccerentic playing from Anthony Hamilton! Still a very happy he got through!

He is a good lad to be around. He should be in troubles to keep up with the pace later on..

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Talking of which, man I'm shattered. Was so uncomfortable last night.

Ouch. Get better soon. Sending you healing thoughts. You had it looked at?

Yeah, a couple of years ago. I went to my GP. Sent me to a physio, who punched me in the back then asked if it hurt.

Did a few walking exercises, told me to stand up straight more, gave me a big plastic thing, that it supposed to be used for stretching my shoulder, but ended up being buried in my living room somewhere. Changed beds a few times.

I'm just getting old, Dan. Aches and pains. I'm thinking of going to a chiropractor, or something.

Asked my mum if I can swap my pillows with some spare ones she has at home. Might help. My new mattress is better than my old when, never know.

Sorry. Narcissism. Talking about myself.

Postby Dan-cat

It's good to share.

You're not old!! You're a bairn. Don't talk yourself into this limiting belief. Do you do any exercise? I'd say it's fundamental to healthy brain function as well as physical. If you could strengthen your back the problems may go away. Sorry don't want to be preachy :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:It's good to share.

You're not old!! You're a bairn. Don't talk yourself into this limiting belief. Do you do any exercise? I'd say it's fundamental to healthy brain function as well as physical. If you could strengthen your back the problems may go away. Sorry don't want to be preachy :-)

I do a lot of walking, and have a treadmill that I try and go on most days. Even if only 15 or 20 minutes. Been a bit busy the last few months with one thing or another, so not used it as much as I should.

A few years back I lost a couple of stone, and went down two trouser sizes. At the time though (Muppet-bait), I was huge. Still larger than I should be. But not as bad.

Go for a long walk on my lunch break every day. And often, instead of going to the train station near where I work, I walk down to the next one along for a bit of exercise.

Should cut out on the beer. rofl Though, didn't drink any last weekend. After a few busy weeks socially.