50%
No
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: John Higgins' tiredness

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote: Lennox Lewis would drop both in jig time. .

Without a doubt. Lennox was great.

Lennox was great, but boring as hell. I'd rather watch Conor McGregor any day of the week.

No. Just no. <doh> :hmmm:

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Lennox was great, but boring as hell. I'd rather watch Conor McGregor any day of the week.

No. Just no. <doh> :hmmm:

I was joking. <laugh>

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Nothing boring abput Lennox Lewis in the ring. And that's all tjat matters. Outside the ring who cares? If your looking for wafflers and comedians well wrestling and McGregor is your thing.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Say what you will about Tyson Fury, but he's a better fighter than some think. He would beat Haye and Bellew and it seems they know it. Haye keeps getting injured when he's preparing for a Fury fight and Bellew's trainer said Fury is too smart in the ring and too big...

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:I'll admit though, I do love abit of Conor McGregor. I'm not gonna lie.

Honesty is the best policy. I cant stand anything about him.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:I'll admit though, I do love abit of Conor McGregor. I'm not gonna lie.

i can't stand him.

The way he dresses, the way he talks... He looks and sounds ridiculous. He's not bad in the octagon but there are better fighters. He should try defending his belts... Khabib would detroy him.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:Say what you will about Tyson Fury, but he's a better fighter than some think. He would beat Haye and Bellew and it seems they know it. Haye keeps getting injured when he's preparing for a Fury fight and Bellew's trainer said Fury is too smart in the ring and too big...

Didnt Haye say he injured his toe v Klithsko and that was the reason he danced around the ring like a ballet dancer tryin to avoid getting a clatter. Pathetic.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:Say what you will about Tyson Fury, but he's a better fighter than some think. He would beat Haye and Bellew and it seems they know it. Haye keeps getting injured when he's preparing for a Fury fight and Bellew's trainer said Fury is too smart in the ring and too big...

For me, Tyson Fury is the most talented heavyweight out there right now, in terms of pure boxing skill. He'd run rings round Wilder and Joshua too...provided he doesn't get caught with a bomb first lol.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:

For me, Tyson Fury is the most talented heavyweight out there right now, in terms of pure boxing skill. He'd run rings round Wilder and Joshua too...provided he doesn't get caught with a bomb first lol.

Joshua v Fury now that's a fight i'd pay to see.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

<ok> Indeed!

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Yes. Sadly, I don't think Hearn will be in a hurry to make it.

Postby vodkadiet

TheRocket wrote:Will Nadal lose a match during the clay court season? Discuss. I think he might lose in Rome to save his energy for RG.

Pretty sure though he'll win his 11th French Open title.

He's a clay monster.

Not this year. He will probably lose one set the whole clay season.