Re: John Higgins' tiredness

Postby GJ

YES

Postby GJ

O'Sullivan

Postby TheRocket

Will Nadal lose a match during the clay court season? Discuss. I think he might lose in Rome to save his energy for RG.

Pretty sure though he'll win his 11th French Open title.

He's a clay monster.

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:Will Nadal lose a match during the clay court season? Discuss. I think he might lose in Rome to save his energy for RG.

He's a clay monster.

hes as big a certainty as celtic winning the Scottish premier league every year

<ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:Will Nadal lose a match during the clay court season? Discuss. I think he might lose in Rome to save his energy for RG.

He's a clay monster.

John Isner will beat Nadal at Roland Garros. You heard here first. <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

I'm getting tired of this forum... It's jumping the shark big time. Maybe I'll join a tennis forum and see if there's some proper snooker discussion on there..

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I'm getting tired of this forum... It's jumping the shark big time. Maybe I'll join a tennis forum and see if there's some proper snooker discussion on there..

What should I order from the Chinese?

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I'm getting tired of this forum... It's jumping the shark big time. Maybe I'll join a tennis forum and see if there's some proper snooker discussion on there..

Kung Pao Bingtao

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Kung Pao Bingtao

Racist.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:

Don't you mean the Chinky? :gag:

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:

Ding Sum.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Anyone going to be watching Haye versus Bellew 2 this weekend?

Doubt it.

How much is it?

I might if it was still on Dave. rofl

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Anyone going to be watching Haye versus Bellew 2 this weekend?

<ok>

Where do you rate these two Holden? Very low down the ladder for me. Two mouthpieces that couldn't crack eggs.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

<ok>

Where do you rate these two Holden? Very low down the ladder for me. Two mouthpieces that couldn't crack eggs.

I think both these guys would lose to Tyson Fury. That's how I rate them... Haye has been ducking Fury. Dropped out of Fury fights two times because of "injuries".. Bellew doesn't want to fight Fury either.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:

Doubt it.

How much is it?

I might if it was still on Dave. rofl

I won't be buying it. My brother might as he's a big David Haye fan, so I'll probably go around to his place.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

<ok>

I think both these guys would lose to Tyson Fury. That's how I rate them... Haye has been ducking Fury. Dropped out of Fury fights two times because of "injuries".. Bellew doesn't want to fight Fury either.

Dont rate them at all. Lennox Lewis would drop both in jig time. These lads are all talk imo. No style. Lots of grunt with no panache. If they were fighting out the back garden i'd close the curtains.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote: Lennox Lewis would drop both in jig time. .

Without a doubt. Lennox was great.

Lennox was great, but boring as hell. I'd rather watch Conor McGregor any day of the week.