Session 3 Friday 4th of May @ 7pm
Session 4 Saturday 5th of May @ 2.30pm

Kyren Wilson v John Higgins

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Higgins Leads 2-1
Main Tournaments Higgins leads 1-0
World Championship Higgins leads 1-0
Multi Session Matches Higgins leads 1-0

Not much to go on between John Higgins and Kyren Wilson in the past But the one big match they have played was here 12 months ago and Higgins gave Kyren a lesson winning 13-6.

Can Kyren take revenge and reach the showcase final at the Crucible?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 1:Kyren Wilson v John Higg

Postby Andre147

I think having lost to this very same opponent last year might spur Kyren even more to beat Higgins.

I'm probably going against most of the people here (GJ excluded) but I think Kyren will beat Higgins.

But depends how well he settles early on and adapts to the one-table setup.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:I think having lost to this very same opponent last year might spur Kyren even more to beat Higgins.

I'm probably going against most of the people here (GJ excluded) but I think Kyren will beat Higgins.

But depends how well he settles early on and adapts to the one-table setup.

I really hope your right <ok>

Postby Wildey

Tough Match for Kyren in his first ever 4 session match its new territory and the strange thing for him will be not to panic if he goes 7-1 down because John will still need 10 more frames to win.

5-3 in the next 2 sessions and its 13-11 going in to the final session and i would back anyone that reach a last 4 here to win a session 5-3.

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 1:Wilson v Higgins

Postby Alex0paul

I think this could pan out like the 2005 semi between Murphy and Ebdon. Higgins settles early before Wilson has a big session to get back in it.

Ones thing for sure is we will be sick of hearing and seeing Wilson’s “wonderful” family

Postby SteveJJ

Alex0paul wrote:I think this could pan out like the 2005 semi between Murphy and Ebdon. Higgins settles early before Wilson has a big session to get back in it.

Ones thing for sure is we will be sick of hearing and seeing Wilson’s “wonderful” family

What about the lovely Denise?

Postby Wildey

What is said on Twitter is not my concern its separate to here if you or anyone else wants to slate Higgins on twitter Go ahead BUT NOT HERE.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Ronnie79 wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Saw this being retweeted by snookerhq.

https://twitter.com/snookerbacker/statu ... 6304622592

I'm blocked what does it say ?

'Class Act' John Higgins is.

Is he really?

Have we all forgotten?

I will never forget how it felt.

#anyonebuthiggins

As ever. Loads of tweets on my Higgins view. I was on here when it happened. Steve Davis was in tears, I was in tears. I can't forgive how he made me feel. Sorry. He is a great player but I don't want him winning this again. Give me grief if you like, I don't care.
Last edited by KrazeeEyezKilla on 03 May 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Wildey wrote:What is said on Twitter is not my concern its separate to here if you or anyone else wants to slate Higgins on twitter Go ahead BUT NOT HERE.

I'm not posting it to slate him. I just think it's interesting that someone like snookerbacker who often gets mentioned on BBC has such strong views on him.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Ideal would be JH reaching the final and losing it the 3rd time and 2nd time in a row. Would crush some confidence for good.

No it wouldn't.

He has lost many finals. Hasn't affected him.

Getting to two in a row will give him more confidence. Losing in continual first rounds would be worse.