Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 1:Wilson v Higgins

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Beast mode Barry will defend his lead as well and get over the line today.

Barry is not in Beast Mode. He's just playing well.

Let's save the Beast Mode mentions for when it's actually the case.

Yeah true. And I actually expect him to play rubbish in the final (should he beat Williams and get to the final).

Postby LC

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Pink Ball at his belligerent best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aFP1e5PtB8

I always admired that heckler, all jokes aside. That took balls. Williams laughing did not look good for Higgins.

Higgins laughed last.

Real snooker fans weren't laughing, heroes like me.

Listen to all those hipsters in the crowd first booing the heckler and then applauding like a bunch of pompous idiots as he's being removed. Williams' reaction is brilliant though.

This infuriates me, that whole saga has been brushed under the carpet and people are willing do defend or turn a blind eye to the whole thing, I cannot stomach watching this parakeet

Postby hendry_fan

WUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDERRRRRRRFUUUUULLLLLLLLLL FROM THE WIZARD OF WISHAW,ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAW IN THESE LAST FEW FRAMES.

Hard luck Kyren,a BIG compliment in not givin up and hangin in there,played sum good stuff,but John took off towards the end.

:cracker: :happy: JOHN HIGGINS!. :happy: :cracker:

Me thinks,Ronnie is delighted. :chin: <laugh>

COMMMMME ONNNNNNNN JOHN!.

:happy: :mental: :happy: :party:

Postby Pink Ball

LC wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I always admired that heckler, all jokes aside. That took balls. Williams laughing did not look good for Higgins.

Higgins laughed last.

Real snooker fans weren't laughing, heroes like me.

Listen to all those hipsters in the crowd first booing the heckler and then applauding like a bunch of pompous idiots as he's being removed. Williams' reaction is brilliant though.

This infuriates me, that whole saga has been brushed under the carpet and people are willing do defend or turn a blind eye to the whole thing, I cannot stomach watching this parakeet

Sports 'fans' will 'defend' their sport against those pesky people speaking the truth in sport's best interests. See Mo Farah, Armstrong, Team Sky, etc.

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:WUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDERRRRRRRFUUUUULLLLLLLLLL FROM THE WIZARD OF WISHAW,ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAW IN THESE LAST FEW FRAMES.

Hard luck Kyren,a BIG compliment in not givin up and hangin in there,played sum good stuff,but John took off towards the end.

:cracker: :happy: JOHN HIGGINS!. :happy:

Me thinks,Ronnie is delighted. :chin: <laugh>

COMMMMME ONNNNNNNN JOHN!.

:happy: :mental: :happy: :party:

Congrats

:hatoff:

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:rofl rofl rofl

Wilson says he didnt recover from the sitter of a red he missed at 4-3, and from there he was like Tom and Jerry, playing catch up.

I've been saying throughout that 8th frame was the crucial one and Higgins managed to keep him at arms length ever since.

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheRocket wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:If Hawkins wins tonight I think I'll skip the afternoon sessions of the final and actually enjoy this rare nice weather over the next two days.

I don't particularly enjoy either Higgins or Hawkins amd would rather get some vitamin D than watch a Higgins procession.

IMO Hawkins has more chance of beating Higgo than Willo due to the way he plays the game

Hawkins is scared of Higgins. Williams isn't.

U must be confusing Hawkins with Ronnie and Trump

Postby TheRocket

mantorok wrote:He wouldn't beat Hawkins in a final. Assuming Barry continues his current form.

He'll probably fold like a cheap tent and let Higgins win it though.

Hawkins is in awe of Higgins. You could already feel and see that in his pre match interviews before his semifinal against Higgins last year.

Thats why I think Williams has a better chance.

Postby GJ

Williams usually rolls over and has his belly tickled by Ronnie and Higgins

Come on Hawk

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:An emotional John pays tribute to his conquered opponent.

You're a real man John. Very honest.

Class act all these perfect people really are sickening never make mistakes obviously

:irk: