Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 1:Wilson v Higgins

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Another comfortable hold to 15 for the big serving John Higgins...

Yeah, but Wilson has love-all....

Yeah, humour me. I don't do tennis.

Wilson serving at 2-5 in the 5th.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Another comfortable hold to 15 for the big serving John Higgins...

Yeah, but Wilson has love-all....

Yeah, humour me. I don't do tennis.

Wilson serving at 2-5 in the 5th.

Is that a bar?

Postby Andre147

I honestly thought after what happened last year Higgins wouldn't get to another World Final, but hats off to him for doing it again, and straight after that one.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:I honestly thought after what happened last year Higgins wouldn't get to another World Final, but hats off to him for doing it again, and straight after that one.

He has more bottle than Bingham. :hatoff:

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Pink Ball at his belligerent best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aFP1e5PtB8

I always admired that heckler, all jokes aside. That took balls. Williams laughing did not look good for Higgins.

Higgins laughed last.

Real snooker fans weren't laughing, heroes like me.

Listen to all those hipsters in the crowd first booing the heckler and then applauding like a bunch of pompous idiots as he's being removed. Williams' reaction is brilliant though.

Postby Iranu

If Hawkins wins tonight I think I'll skip the afternoon sessions of the final and actually enjoy this rare nice weather over the next two days.

I don't particularly enjoy either Higgins or Hawkins amd would rather get some vitamin D than watch a Higgins procession.

Postby Cloud Strife

Decent first ever outing in the one table set-up for Kyren. Looking back on this match though he should be a little bit dissapointed because Higgins was there for the taking for large periods. He just couldn't take advantage and made too many errors at crucial moments.

There are no guarantees he will ever get back to this stage of the tournament again.

Postby Alex0paul

vodkadiet wrote:They said Trump was a guaranteed World Champion after 2011. And look what happened to him?

At least Trump made the final

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:They said Trump was a guaranteed World Champion after 2011. And look what happened to him?

Dennis is a tit no one listens to him anyway

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:If Hawkins wins tonight I think I'll skip the afternoon sessions of the final and actually enjoy this rare nice weather over the next two days.

I don't particularly enjoy either Higgins or Hawkins amd would rather get some vitamin D than watch a Higgins procession.

IMO Hawkins has more chance of beating Higgo than Willo due to the way he plays the game

Postby TheRocket

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:If Hawkins wins tonight I think I'll skip the afternoon sessions of the final and actually enjoy this rare nice weather over the next two days.

IMO Hawkins has more chance of beating Higgo than Willo due to the way he plays the game

Hawkins is scared of Higgins. Williams isn't.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Congrats to the Wizzard of Wishaw and his legion of fans. And to Hendry fan and Ayreshireboy and all the Higgo posse. A pretty remarkable feat reaching another Crucible final. Too good for this young whippersnapper.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Beast mode Barry will defend his lead as well and get over the line today.

Barry is not in Beast Mode. He's just playing well.

Let's save the Beast Mode mentions for when it's actually the case.