Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 1:Wilson v Higgins

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Paul Collier
@welshref
The two young boys that had to move seats have just had a backstage tour to make up for having to move, and they now own a pair of my gloves too! #NotReallyAnOgre

:hatoff:

Postby Alex0paul

Paul Collier
@welshref
The two young boys that had to move seats have just had a backstage tour to make up for having to move, and they now own a pair of my gloves too! #NotReallyAnOgre

Did Dennis give them the tour? Wonder if they had 5 minutes alone with him in his dressing room.

Postby eraserhead

Paul Collier
@welshref

Future world final refs.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:

Paul Collier
@welshref

Did Dennis give them the tour? Wonder if they had 5 minutes alone with him in his dressing room.

Dennis doesn't know enough to speak for 5 minutes.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:

Paul Collier
@welshref

Future world final refs.

Would do a better job than Leo.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Paul Collier
@welshref

Dennis doesn't know enough to speak for 5 minutes.

He doesn’t need to when he’s got to young Chinese boys at his disposal

Postby vodkadiet

Andre147 wrote:

Paul Collier
@welshref

:hatoff:

It must have been really traumatic for them to have been moved. I wouldn't be surprised if they needed counselling after that. It might lead them to become Crack Addicts before they are 12!

Give over! Kids are being killed in Syria!

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:
Iceman33 wrote:After 8 years people still talking about the "match fixing"? LOL. The fact is John Higgins will play in the WC final for 7-th time, like it or not. Deal with it.

Yes, we are. As much of simpletons like to pretend he did nothing wrong. No, I don't like it, yes, I will deal with it and, no, I will not stop talking about the match fixing. I'd prefer to be banned than to stop myself talking about it.

If you eat lamb chops you have already done a far more sinister thing than John Higgins ever done over match fixing.

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iceman33 wrote:After 8 years people still talking about the "match fixing"? LOL. The fact is John Higgins will play in the WC final for 7-th time, like it or not. Deal with it.

Yes, we are. As much of simpletons like to pretend he did nothing wrong. No, I don't like it, yes, I will deal with it and, no, I will not stop talking about the match fixing. I'd prefer to be banned than to stop myself talking about it.

If you eat lamb chops you have already done a far more sinister thing than John Higgins ever done over match fixing.

Mind you, that's a good point. I've always found it very hard to justify the slaughter of animals, yet I've never tried a vegan lifestyle myself!

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Mind you, that's a good point. I've always found it very hard to justify the slaughter of animals, yet I've never tried a vegan lifestyle myself!

It is never too late to start. There is no justification in killing babies for a meal.

Postby freakmoomin

Just read about higgins asking to get children moved from their seats..... i watched most of the whole match but didnt see that!

What happened? Were the children moving about etc?

Not sure id be very happy getting moved off my seat

Postby SnookerFan

freakmoomin wrote:Just read about higgins asking to get children moved from their seats..... i watched most of the whole match but didnt see that!

What happened? Were the children moving about etc?

Not sure id be very happy getting moved off my seat

That's exactly what happened.

They got a backstage tour afterwards.