Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed May 2nd) Quarter-Finals

Postby snucar

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
GJ wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
kolompar wrote:Didn't get to see much snooker today, just caught the decider. What a disappointing end, Trump choking again, stupid safety shots and then Higgins helped by buckets. Another rubbish WC, at least I won't waste my time watching snooker.

Are you mad?

That was a great match. Trump did not choke - Higgins was just better overall.

Don't you know any loss from ahead is a choke regardless <laugh>

It's not just me then GJ???

That was no choke IMO

What choke? Don't let the nonsense affect you, mate! Stay pure! That was an excellent match, pity there had to be a loser!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Raphael98 wrote:I will say something: you are already saying that Higgins will win, and that he is a disgrace and so on... That means that everybody that supports Higgins is a non fan of snooker? (For the record, I am neutral
about him, and Pink Ball is a person that loves to wind us all, on a good manner though)

And by the way, I am referring to you all, not just to Pink Ball and MDG :)

Pink Ball is scum

Postby Raphael98

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:I will say something: you are already saying that Higgins will win, and that he is a disgrace and so on... That means that everybody that supports Higgins is a non fan of snooker? (For the record, I am neutral
about him, and Pink Ball is a person that loves to wind us all, on a good manner though)

Pink Ball is scum

He is not a bad person, despite what he claims, he is actually a funny guy on this forum, I just do not agree on the Higgins part (despite knowing what happened) The problem here is one only: NOTW.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Raphael98 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Pink Ball is scum

He is not a bad person, despite what he claims, he is actually a funny guy on this forum, I just do not agree on the Higgins part (despite knowing what happened) The problem here is one only: NOTW.

Pink Ball is very sinister.

Who is NOTW?

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:COMMMMMMME ONNNNNN JOHNNN!.YET AGAIN THE OLD FOGEY DEFEATS A YOUNG GUN!.

BRILLLLLLLLLIANT STUFF JOHN.

GET INNNNN THERE LADDIE!.

Great win HF :-D

THANX DAN- :cat: ,Indeeeeed,a great win,i,m pretty drunk right now tbh,but it,s welllll worth it mate! ;-) :cracker: :party: :-D :happy:

Postby GJ

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
GJ wrote:Higgins is unbeatable

<ok>

Well I meant he looked unbeatable tonight.

I didn't mean he is unbeatable on another day.

Sorry for that

:hatoff:

Postby Andy Spark

vodkadiet wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Higgins is a disgrace to snooker and any runt who supports him is also a disgrace who has no real love for the game.

I like John Higgins, but I don't think I am a runt. Do I qualify as a disgrace?

O'Sullivan loves John Higgins. You need to increase your emotional level if you are to win his affection!

Yes, Ronnie is an example of a Higgins fan who isn’t a runt. As for badsnookerplayer, I don’t know him/her that well, so I wouldn’t want to judge. On a slight side note, the question of whether Higgins himself is a runt is, I believe, a more pressing issue as he’s the one flitting about on our screens in this pool event annoying people. Most people would agree that when he was in Russia in 2010 he was a runt, but then we all make mistakes. Is he still a runt? Probably, but the matter hasn’t been proven.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:JOHN HIGGINS!!.

:-D :D :happy:
He looked unbeatable tonight HF.

Enjoy the red

JOHN HAGGIS HIGGINS!,ONCE AGAIN,SHOWS US ALL WHO,S THE BOSS,IS STILL ABLE TO BEAT THE NEW BREED OF YOUNG GUNS!. :-D :D :happy: :cracker: :party:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andy Spark wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Higgins is a disgrace to snooker and any runt who supports him is also a disgrace who has no real love for the game.

I like John Higgins, but I don't think I am a runt. Do I qualify as a disgrace?

O'Sullivan loves John Higgins. You need to increase your emotional level if you are to win his affection!

Yes, Ronnie is an example of a Higgins fan who isn’t a runt. As for badsnookerplayer, I don’t know him/her that well, so I wouldn’t want to judge. On a slight side note, the question of whether Higgins himself is a runt is, I believe, a more pressing issue as he’s the one flitting about on our screens in this pool event annoying people. Most people would agree that when he was in Russia in 2010 he was a runt, but then we all make mistakes. Is he still a runt? Probably, but the matter hasn’t been proven.

:goodpost:

Postby Raphael98

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Pink Ball is scum

Pink Ball is very sinister.

Who is NOTW?

News of the World. Hopefully I won't be banned by a mod by talking about this.