Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 25th) Last 32 !!!

Postby GJ

Found this classic on twitter

JP “Milkins has a much better tactical game than people think”

JV “Milkins only has one game plan

<laugh> :chuckle:

Postby GJ

Iranu wrote:
GJ wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Happy to get slated but I think Lyu and Lisowski can go far in this tournament

Agree on Lyu , I think Jack will have his work cut out against Higgins

Other way round for me.

Lyu beat a player who had hardly played for months.

Higgins is the harder opponent but I felt Dreamboat played better than Lyu (although I didnt see all of Lyu/Fu)

I was very confident for kyren pre Higgins match last year and he tied him up in nuts , kyren has a better all round game than jack so I expect the same outcome.

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:Anyone here who thinks Lisowski could beat Higgins? I think there's no way he will. He might make it a little bit close (like 13:10) but I think Higgins tactical game and experience will be too much.

:spot on: <ok>

Postby eraserhead

TheRocket wrote:Anyone here who thinks Lisowski could beat Higgins? I think there's no way he will. He might make it a little bit close (like 13:10) but I think Higgins tactical game and experience will be too much.

He would have to play at his best and have everything go right for him. Don't think he'll be consistent enough over this length to trouble Higgins.

Postby Iranu

I think he can, but I fully admit that it's wishful thinking.

The fact that he beat him 6-2 in China will give him confidence.

Postby GJ

Iranu wrote:

Higgins is a different beast in best of 25 though

;-)

Postby Iranu

GJ wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Higgins is a different beast in best of 25 though

;-)

Yeah that's definitely true.

But I think Dreamboat played a lot better yesterday than Thep did today, and Higgins had to work for his win tonight. So it's not a lost cause for Jack

Postby TheRocket

I just watched Robbos interview. Really sad. If he really believes Milkins played very well and would have beaten anyone of the seeded players. That alone is a sign how confused he is atm.

The Robertson of 14/15 would have wiped out the Milkman 10:3 or 10:4.
But I think he just doesn't want to see or admit that he is a shadow of the player he once was. And that he needs a major change immediately.

Postby eraserhead

TheRocket wrote:I just watched Robbos interview. Really sad. If he really believes Milkins played very well and would have beaten anyone of the seeded players. That alone is a sign how confused he is atm.

But I think he just doesn't want to see or admit that he is a shadow of the player he once was. And that he needs a major change immediately.

Link to it?

Postby GJ

TheRocket wrote:I just watched Robbos interview. Really sad. If he really believes Milkins played very well and would have beaten anyone of the seeded players. That alone is a sign how confused he is atm.

Fouldsy basically said robbo was talking crap in his interview

spot on :hatoff:

Postby TheRocket

eraserhead wrote:

Link to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV9tfUsHdlI

Postby Wildey

Lisowski has beaten Higgins in the last few weeks

Higgins not playing to a high enough level to think Jack has no chance

Postby eraserhead

Robbo thought the only player left in that would trouble Ronnie was Carter. :|

Yet to be seen if Ronnie's playing well enough to win but I think that's a game he can play himself into form.

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:

Lisowski has beaten Higgins in the last few weeks

Higgins not playing to a high enough level to think Jack has no chance

Mate I see it similar as Higgins v kyren last worlds , Higgins will be too crafty for jack.