Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tues April 24th) Last 32 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Jogging bottoms/trackies are fine if you're going to a mate's or popping to the shop or whatever. And you can get some pretty nice ones as Chalky says.

Anything more than that though and it's jeans at a minimum.

Full track suits are unforgivable.

I don't recall the last time I wore jeans. I'm sure it hasn't been since the 20th century.

Postby Dan-cat

Pedro147 wrote:TWITTER ATTACK:

Amazing fact. A new winner would mean 21 Crucible winners/21 balls with points value = times they have won so 15 have one Crucible win + Williams (2), Selby (3), J Higgins (4), O'Sullivan (5), Davis (6), Hendry (7).

...and Jimmy White ball on zero :-D

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:Mark Williams has beaten just 2 seeded players at the Crucible (Cope and Allen) since he last won the title

Cope a seed must have been a while ago

2011 :chin:

Postby The_Abbott

Dan-cat wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:TWITTER ATTACK:

Amazing fact. A new winner would mean 21 Crucible winners/21 balls with points value = times they have won so 15 have one Crucible win + Williams (2), Selby (3), J Higgins (4), O'Sullivan (5), Davis (6), Hendry (7).

...and Jimmy White ball on zero :-D

Jimmy is the cue ball. Always there on the table out of position.

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I wear jeans every day.

Me too. Well sometimes black trousers for work but mostly jeans. But tracksuits for comfort and lounging around the house. I live alone so i can dress down accordingly.

Is there no Mrs McHugh on the scene?

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
GJ wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:What a pot by Williams. He's a big contender this week, for me.

What about next week :?

Dont fancy him next week, at all.

Jack Lisowski does.

I saw that photo. Deary me he was a little to close to meat and two veg.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I wear jeans every day.

Me too. Well sometimes black trousers for work but mostly jeans. But tracksuits for comfort and lounging around the house. I live alone so i can dress down accordingly.

Is there no Mrs McHugh on the scene?

No mate. Single and content ( isn't that what all the sad loners say haha).

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Mark Williams has beaten just 2 seeded players at the Crucible (Cope and Allen) since he last won the title

Cope a seed must have been a while ago

2011 :chin:

Yea both in 2011

Postby Andre147

That is shocking, and also the fact he's just beaten 3 players here since 2011...

This season he's playing some of his best stuff so hopefully he reaches at least the Quarter.Finals where he will likey face Ron.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:

That is shocking, and also the fact he's just beaten 3 players here since 2011...

This season he's playing some of his best stuff so hopefully he reaches at least the Quarter.Finals where he will likey face Ron.

:?

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

:?

assuming he beats Robbo along the way GJ...