Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tues April 24th) Last 32 !!!

Postby Andre147

aimlesswandeer wrote:The draw is opening up for Trump. Bingo (if he wins tonight), Higgins and Wilson look the only real threats.

Trump has some unfinished business with Kyren as he beat him in that manner at The Masters.

I think Trump's real test is of course his nemesis Higgins, he hasn't beaten Higgins in a Best of 11 or above.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:How did MJW play?

still playing. Jimmy gifting him many chances, but MJW taking them though.

He potted one ball that honestly is one of THE best shots I've ever seen... I'm trying to find a video of it to post it here. He didn't look at the cue ball... it was extraterrestrial!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:

He potted one ball that honestly is one of THE best shots I've ever seen... I'm trying to find a video of it to post it here. He didn't look at the cue ball... it was extraterrestrial!

Thanks! Do you know which frame?

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:My 1 hope is Robbo plays attacking snooker this event and avoid getting bogged down.

I doubt he'll get bogged down against Milkins and MJW, but yeah he always plays his peak when being attacking and not walking 100 times around the table for a simple shot.

Postby GJ

Even though Robbo is in action will keep a close eye on the other match which I'm glad has lived up to my high expectations

Postby Badsnookerplayer

AAAh man that was tough to watch seeing Jimmy suffer terribly.

He did not play well but (and it is not sour grapes) he suffered some terrible luck.

Glad he took the last frame as 8-1 would not have been fair.

MJW was excellent at times, but Jimmy needs some strategy / mental toughness guru work.

Oh well.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Thanks! Do you know which frame?

MJW was 5-1 up, it was at the end of the frame and in a snooker.

Maybe it was a fluke, but knowing MJW I wouldn't be surprised if he actually meant to pot that.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:My 1 hope is Robbo plays attacking snooker this event and avoid getting bogged down.

Hope so too. His performance against Fu last year was one of his career lows in my opinion.

Was shocking :-(

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Im sure he has watched them. Like all players have. But if your not mentally as sharp as them it matters not a jot.

I think he even has the same coach who used to coach Hendry! That guy must be going nuts.

If Morinho managed Yeovil Town they wouldn't be winning the Champions League. If your not intelligent or good enough it doesn't really matter who the coach is.

Football talk. Ban.