Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tues April 24th) Last 32 !!!

Postby Pink Ball

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Milkins missed a massive chance to lead 7-2

Robbo wont play this bad tomorrow. Expecting him to win this now

But with Ronnie yyou expected him to lose <doh>

Yes

You're an odd fellow, but you do steam a good ham.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:To be brutally honest that clearance aside robbo is playing no where near good enough to overturn 6-3 deficit

Yes from what I saw in that match you're right.

Have faith in your man GJ, if Robbo can come through this one it will give him a massive boost.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
GJ wrote:To be brutally honest that clearance aside robbo is playing no where near good enough to overturn 6-3 deficit

Have faith in your man GJ, if Robbo can come through this one it will give him a massive boost.

Apart from that last part of frame 9 he was woeful but I suppose at 3-6 still not over.

Postby Iranu

GJ wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Apart from that last part of frame 9 he was woeful but I suppose at 3-6 still not over.

He won three frames playing woeful. Not the end of the world.

You don't want to be Robbo's MDG! :lol:

Postby vodkadiet

It might be better for the quarters if Milkins wins tomorrow. If Robertson wins, then him and Williams will probably go 13-11 and the winner won't have much left against O'Sullivan.

If Milkins wins he will get thrashed by Williams, and Williams will be fresher against O'Sullivan. He will still probably lose but at least he will be fresh for battle. Robertson would just drain them both and he or Williams won't be able to give O'Sullivan a match.

Postby SavoMilosevic

vodkadiet wrote:It might be better for the quarters if Milkins wins tomorrow. If Robertson wins, then him and Williams will probably go 13-11 and the winner won't have much left against O'Sullivan.

If Milkins wins he will get thrashed by Williams, and Williams will be fresher against O'Sullivan. He will still probably lose but at least he will be fresh for battle. Robertson would just drain them both and he or Williams won't be able to give O'Sullivan a match.

I agree 100% with that. Even if Milkins puts up a fight against Williams, it will be a quick and attacking game.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:It might be better for the quarters if Milkins wins tomorrow. If Robertson wins, then him and Williams will probably go 13-11 and the winner won't have much left against O'Sullivan.

You see every possibility for ROS to lose don't you... <laugh>

I wouldn't discount Carter so easily... you have to remember the last 3 players who beat Ronnie here had a terrible record against him.