Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 23rd) Last 32 !!

Postby vodkadiet

Alex0paul wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I don't think we can consider Hawkins a contender for the title on tonight's evidence. Not when he's having this much difficulty dispatching someone as limited as Stuart Carrington.

6th seed has never won it

We are due to have a winner from the second quarter of the draw.

Postby Alex0paul

vodkadiet wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I don't think we can consider Hawkins a contender for the title on tonight's evidence. Not when he's having this much difficulty dispatching someone as limited as Stuart Carrington.

6th seed has never won it

We are due to have a winner from the second quarter of the draw.

King Higgins V

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:

I think it is just the pressure of the first round. Remember he only beat 'Sexy Selty' 10-9 in 2015 and then went on to beat an in form Neil Robertson in the quarters.

This break has been Hawkins all over.

Robbo was great that year, I really thought he was going to win it but Beast Mode Hawk appeared and then disappeared by the Semis.

Postby Alex0paul

Raphael98 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:With the aid of a 79 break, Hawkins moves ahead by 2 frames again, this time by 9-7 against Carrington.

His parents were in Dynasty you know?

To be honest, I didn't know that, thanks for the knowledge Vodkadiet :hatoff:

:chin:

Postby vodkadiet

Raphael98 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:With the aid of a 79 break, Hawkins moves ahead by 2 frames again, this time by 9-7 against Carrington.

His parents were in Dynasty you know?

To be honest, I didn't know that, thanks for the knowledge Vodkadiet :hatoff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T44jfp6K6F0