Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 22nd) Last 32 !!

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:People tourist Rob Walker, but it's not until you see somebody else do his job you realise how good he is.

Agreed, Rob is the best MC the game's ever had without a shadow of a doubt. Respect the Rob!
Last edited by snucar on 22 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andy Spark

Holden Chinaski wrote:I like running, always makes me feel good. But only very short distances.

I often run to the place I hide my vodka bottle and then back again.

Postby LC

snucar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:People tourist Rob Walker, but it's not until you see somebody else do his job you realise how good he is.

Agreed, Rob is the best MC the game's ever had without a shadow of a doubt. Respect the Rob!

Hmm Alan Hughes is still the muts nuts for me

Postby Andy Spark

SnookerFan wrote:
Satch4 wrote:Dott's long potting without heavy scoring is starting to help Ali

Apparently Carter has just had an operation.

You have to have great character to still play such a high level of snooker with the health problems he’s had over the years!

Postby snucar

LC wrote:
snucar wrote:

I get what you're saying, I love Alan's work but it belongs to that golden era that unfortunately is gone. Television standards have changed considerably since those times and I believe Rob's profile fits perfectly to today's image of snooker.

Postby LC

snucar wrote:
LC wrote:
snucar wrote:

I get what you're saying, I love Alan's work but it belongs to that golden era that unfortunately is gone. Television standards have changed considerably since those times and I believe Rob's profile fits perfectly to today's image of snooker.

Hughes came up with nearly all the nicknames

Postby Andre147

snucar wrote:
LC wrote:
snucar wrote:

It really does.

Alan Hughes for the old days, and Rob Walker for the modern days.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Mark Allen will be in big trouble tomorrow, he leads 6-3.

im not saying you cant win from 6-3 up ffs but its the type of lead you look at in front trying to defend it where as the guy behind sees it im capable of winning the first 2 frames of a match so ill win the first 2 frames of the session no problem then game on.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:

im not saying you cant win from 6-3 up ffs but its the type of lead you look at in front trying to defend it where as the guy behind sees it im capable of winning the first 2 frames of a match so ill win the first 2 frames of the session no problem then game on.

:dizzy:

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

What you're saying is, it isn't a conclusive lead because it can be overturned. But that's also true of 5-4.

No lead is false, if you're in front. That's what a lead is.