Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 22nd) Last 32 !!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Lyu is fearless.

Big names beware

Hawkins will beat him comfortably in the next round.

He should do, but I do not think he will.

First Asian World Champion

Bingtao will be the first Asian World Champion, not Lyu. He's more talented than Lyu and a better player.
Plus he's better looking too, even though he's a bit chubby. Like Muhammad Ali once said, a world champ needs to be pretty.

Remind me who Yan is playing in round 1??

Postby Johnny Bravo

GJ wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Big names beware

Bingtao will be the first Asian World Champion, not Lyu. He's more talented than Lyu and a better player.
Plus he's better looking too, even though he's a bit chubby. Like Muhammad Ali once said, a world champ needs to be pretty.

Bingham and Murphy say :wave:

Well, there are exceptions to every rule. :chuckle:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Big names beware

Remind me who Yan is playing in round 1??

Yan had a tougher draw to qualify than Haotian did.

Postby snookerguy

Ronnie's been mouthing of to the press. Wanted to give spectators their money back (money where your mouth is pal? You can afford it unlike most players!) and calling most of the British population obese.

Postby Johnny Bravo

snookerguy wrote:Ronnie's been mouthing of to the press. Wanted to give spectators their money back (money where your mouth is pal? You can afford it unlike most players!) and calling most of the British population obese.

When was this ???

Postby snookerguy

Johnny Bravo wrote:
snookerguy wrote:Ronnie's been mouthing of to the press. Wanted to give spectators their money back (money where your mouth is pal? You can afford it unlike most players!) and calling most of the British population obese.

When was this ???

This afternoon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/43855578

Postby Andre147

Ronnie was spot on... he was playing rubbish the first 4 frames and the British do eat a lot of crap, they havent a clue what good food is.

Postby Johnny Bravo

snookerguy wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

When was this ???

This afternoon.

Ronnie says crap many times, but this time he's right, the majority of the UK and US population are obese
Last edited by Johnny Bravo on 22 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie talking rubbish?

I wonder if he is unwell?

He said he felt like giving the fans their money back when he was playing bad in the first session and that he's been eating healthy and that a lot of people in the UK are obese.

Don't see much wrong with those statements.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:

Ronnie was spot on... he was playing rubbish the first 4 frames and the British do eat a lot of crap, they havent a clue what good food is.

Ronnie speaking the truth. He's spot on.

Postby Cloud Strife

Johnny Bravo wrote:
snookerguy wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

When was this ???

This afternoon.

Ronnie says crap many times, but this time he's right, the majority of the UK and US population are obese

UK isn't at the level of the US yet, but it's getting there. Obesity will be a huge drain on the NHS in the coming years.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:Actually where’s the studio gone that we had at last years evening sessions

Typical BBC introduce a good feature and then get rid of it

<laugh>

Postby Alex0paul

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hey Johnny Bravo

I thought Lyu beat Fang, Rory and O'Donnell to get to the Crucible.

That is not easier than Yan's draw??

For me Tian Pengfey is stronger than any of those 3.

How is Tian stronger than McLeod?!

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie talking rubbish?

I wonder if he is unwell?

He said he felt like giving the fans their money back when he was playing bad in the first session and that he's been eating healthy and that a lot of people in the UK are obese.

Don't see much wrong with those statements.

Ronnie's offended the fatties. They don't like his comments, one bit.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:So O'Sullivan opened his championship against someone almost incapable of beating him by facing someone who is incapable of beating him. Who's after that? Williams, then Ding? Murphy in the final? Why not make it bucking Milkins, just in case?

Hawkins, Ding and Bingham were all players that according to some (even me) were incapable of beating Ronnie in a big Crucible match.

And Ronnie lost to all 3 since 2015.

Carter will fancy his chances. I'm not saying I expect Ronnie to lose, I dont, but ROS cant expect him to choke. In 2013 he was great until 7-7 and Ronnie really had to step it up to win, and this time could be similar.