Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 21st) Last 32 !!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Gridlock wrote:Good evening friends! World Snooker promise of Facebook live has not happened so far as I see. Thankfully I found bbc1 and 2 and red button thru a link. Havin some blended scotch tonight in honor of Mags. Cheers. Was up at 4:40 this morning to watch the beginning and no nap!

:hatoff:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Gridlock wrote:Good evening friends! World Snooker promise of Facebook live has not happened so far as I see. Thankfully I found bbc1 and 2 and red button thru a link. Havin some blended scotch tonight in honor of Mags. Cheers. Was up at 4:40 this morning to watch the beginning and no nap!

Evening :hatoff:

Postby Cloud Strife

Shame about the Facebook coverage, mate. World Snooker couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery. They can be shockingly bad, at times.

Glad you were still able to watch, though.

Postby Wildey

You know what few years back i got stick for always being here now im having stick of not being bucking here.

i was working until 4pm then i was chilling watching the afternoon session and tonight the same.

buck me could you bunch of idiots make up your bucking minds.

im disappointed with selby tonight he was rubbish but life goes on and in no way will it ruin my enjoyment of the tournament unlike some if maguire wins tomorrow.

i want a new name on that trophy this year and i said that earlier this week it has buck all to do with selby losing

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:You know what few years back i got stick for always being here now im having stick of not being bucking here.

i was working until 4pm then i was chilling watching the afternoon session and tonight the same.

im disappointed with selby tonight he was rubbish but life goes on and in no way will it ruin my enjoyment of the tournament unlike some if maguire wins tomorrow.

i want a new name on that trophy this year and i said that earlier this week it has buck all to do with selby losing

<laugh> :parrot: rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:You know what few years back i got stick for always being here now im having stick of not being bucking here.

Nice to see you're not taking the bait.

Postby GJ

Pink Ball wrote:

Nice to see you're not taking the bait.

rofl

Postby Gridlock

Cloud Strife wrote:

Shame about the Facebook coverage, mate. World Snooker couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery. They can be shockingly bad, at times.

Ya...and excited about 16 more days! This is my 4th year following and each year I need new ways to view it!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Gridlock wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Ya...and excited about 16 more days! This is my 4th year following and each year I need new ways to view it!

Surprised it was not on Facebook live.
Did you watch any of the qualifiers on there?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Gridlock wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=660&t=7912

Postby Pink Ball

SavoMilosevic wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SavoMilosevic wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Did anyone predict Selby to lose? I was actually thinking about predicting him to lose for a moment, but decided against it. I did have a feeling Carter would lose to Dott and went with that.

Yes, I did. I was amazed all of you thought Selby and Ronnie are such heavy favourites! Selby has been average most of the season.

I almost predicted Selby to lose but I changed my mind <doh>

Еven when he wins tournaments, Selby is usually very poor in the first rounds. And this time he faced a very experienced player who almost beat Ronnie in 2014, not someone like Fergal or Michael White. Also, he was in good shape after winning three matches in best of 19 recently. I thought more people would go for the upset here.

Decent analysis

Postby SnookerFan

Gridlock wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

How do you enjoy the BBC coverage?

Postby Gridlock

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Surprised it was not on Facebook live.
Did you watch any of the qualifiers on there?

Watched most of the quals on a betting site I can get. Judgment days was YouTube.

Postby Satch4

Deewee wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6103663/laila-rouass-disgusts-loose-women-panel-by-revealing-fiance-ronnie-osullivan-cuts-his-pubes-in-their-garden-with-scissors/

"Ronnie goes out every so often to the back garden, and he’s down there with the big scissors."

She said: "We’ve got like a little pile of pubic hairs in our garden."

Looks like Steve Peters has more sorting out to do

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Satch4 wrote:
Deewee wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6103663/laila-rouass-disgusts-loose-women-panel-by-revealing-fiance-ronnie-osullivan-cuts-his-pubes-in-their-garden-with-scissors/

"Ronnie goes out every so often to the back garden, and he’s down there with the big scissors."

She said: "We’ve got like a little pile of pubic hairs in our garden."

Looks like Steve Peters has more sorting out to do

rofl