Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 21st) Last 32 !!

Postby Pink Ball

"Thames Valley police are investigating the death of an inmate at Broadmoor Hospital, Crownthorne, Berkshire.
A cause of death has not yet been determined. An autopsy will take place on Monday, April 23.
The inmate had been serving a 24-month sentence for groping a professional snooker player in the bathroom cubicle of a Leicester city snooker club in January. He had stalked the snooker player in question for a period of about 11 years and had previously been convicted of stealing dirty underwear from his South Wigston home.
The man was found unresponsive in his cell shortly after 9pm this evening. Efforts to resuscitate him proved unsuccessful. He had become increasingly agitated from midday, and his condition worsened in the hours leading up to his death.
The indident has been described by hospital staff as a 'tragic accident'."

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:"Thames Valley police are investigating the death of an inmate at Broadmoor Hospital, Crownthorne, Berkshire.
A cause of death has not yet been determined. An autopsy will take place on Monday, April 23.
The inmate had been serving a 24-month sentence for groping a professional snooker player in the bathroom cubicle of a Leicester city snooker club in January. He had stalked the snooker player in question for a period of about 11 years and had previously been convicted of stealing dirty underwear from his South Wigston home.
The man was found unresponsive in his cell shortly after 9pm this evening. Efforts to resuscitate him proved unsuccessful. He had become increasingly agitated from midday, and his condition worsened in the hours leading up to his death.

Great work.
rofl

Postby SavoMilosevic

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SavoMilosevic wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Did anyone predict Selby to lose? I was actually thinking about predicting him to lose for a moment, but decided against it. I did have a feeling Carter would lose to Dott and went with that.

Yes, I did. I was amazed all of you thought Selby and Ronnie are such heavy favourites! Selby has been average most of the season.

I almost predicted Selby to lose but I changed my mind <doh>

Еven when he wins tournaments, Selby is usually very poor in the first rounds. And this time he faced a very experienced player who almost beat Ronnie in 2014, not someone like Fergal or Michael White. Also, he was in good shape after winning three matches in best of 19 recently. I thought more people would go for the upset here.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:"Thames Valley police are investigating the death of an inmate at Broadmoor Hospital, Crownthorne, Berkshire.

pmsl

Postby Cloud Strife

mantorok wrote:Will definitely be disappointed if Ronnie goes out too. But the prospect of someone else having a real chance is enlightening.

Someone else will still have a real chance regardless. Ronnie isn't invincible, I would like to point out.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 21 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I apologise to Ronnie fans about my earlier message saying they were absent when Ronnie does badly.
I was wrong.

What a pin end you are

...and after I put a word in with PLtheRef asking him not to throw you out of the prediction comp.

I was joking.

But in all seriousness, thank you!

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I apologise to Ronnie fans about my earlier message saying they were absent when Ronnie does badly.
I was wrong.

What a pin end you are

...and after I put a word in with PLtheRef asking him not to throw you out of the prediction comp.

I was joking.

But in all seriousness, thank you!

I sent a PM to PLtheRef asking him to chuck you out of the comp. He didn't listen.

Postby Gridlock

Good evening friends! World Snooker promise of Facebook live has not happened so far as I see. Thankfully I found bbc1 and 2 and red button thru a link. Havin some blended scotch tonight in honor of Mags. Cheers. Was up at 4:40 this morning to watch the beginning and no nap!