Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Sat April 21st) Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 21st of April~Monday 7th of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Mark Selby has a tough opener against Joe Perry this year and in the same session the return of Marco Fu after eye problems and hes playing debutant Lyu Haotian.

After a 2 year period Matthew Stevens is back at the Crucible playing Kyren Wilson who is now a established top player.

But the clash of the Round is Ronnie O'Sullivan taking on Stephen Maguire and also on the 1st day a repeat of last years first Round Graeme Dott will play Ali Carter who Dott beat 10-7 last year.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Saturday 21st of April

10am

Mark Selby v Joe Perry Selby leads 13-7
Marco Fu v Lyu Haotian Lyu Haotian leads 2-1

2.30pm

Kyren Wilson v Matthew Stevens Wilson leads 2-0
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Stephen Maguire O'Sullivan leads 18-4

7pm

**Mark Selby v Joe Perry Selby leads 13-7
Allister Carter v Graeme Dott Dott leads 7-5

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 21st) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I see they've ditched their experiment with having two matches finishing on day one after last year both ended 10-2 meaning the days snooker was over by 8 o'clock.

yes only the world champion gets those honors and I think it's the right decision.

Postby SnookerFan

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I see they've ditched their experiment with having two matches finishing on day one after last year both ended 10-2 meaning the days snooker was over by 8 o'clock.

Changing the order meant I got a lot of half matches when I brought tickets. Each session used to have a corresponding end time. So, for example 2.30 Saturday on Table One always used to end on Sunday at 7.00pm. It made buying full matches easier.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 08 Apr 2019, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Apparently I predicted a 10-4 loss for Fu. What was I thinking there?

Maybe you were thinking Fu's eyes will not be healed yet?

I think you're right.

I was thinking the same thing and predicted a 10-7 loss for Fu.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Alex0paul wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:To get myself in the mood I just rewatched Sexy Fergal vs Selby from last year.

The tournament is poorer with no Sexy Fergal this year

I saw Fergal yesterday. Lookin good it has to be said. A real head turner.