Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 21st) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

Dotty 6-3.

His seaso has been a good one, but even if it wasnt you can always count he'll have a good Crucible performance in him. He just loves it playing out there, fair play to him.

Postby Satch4

Pink Ball wrote:Neal Foulds really emphasises his predictions, doesn't he? I like that.

Ditto. Maybe it was just timing but when Neil was emphatic that there was no way back for Mark during the interval, the Zoolander-esque host scratched his head maybe like he shouldn't that emphatic lest viewers tune out or something like that. Jimmy gave some soft answer about him possibly fighting back that sounded like he was throwing him a bone.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Good evening friends! World Snooker promise of Facebook live has not happened so far as I see. Thankfully I found bbc1 and 2 and red button thru a link. Havin some blended scotch tonight in honor of Mags. Cheers. Was up at 4:40 this morning to watch the beginning and no nap!

Shame about the Facebook coverage, mate. World Snooker couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery. They can be shockingly bad, at times.

Glad you were still able to watch, though.

Ya...and excited about 16 more days! This is my 4th year following and each year I need new ways to view it!

How do you enjoy the BBC coverage?

I do absolutely love Hazel...I think my missus is jealous.

Postby PLtheRef

Here is the first update for the World Championships - these tables will be up to date, and will include points awarded or deducted for maximum breaks - and when it comes down to the one table set-up finalists. - Highest Break makers, total and how many centuries will be added on at the end of the Championship,

Just three people went for a Perry win over Selby so they take the early lead in the contest. The fewest for quite some time.

Day One Table - 1 / 31 Matches played

8 SUNDAYGIRL 1 - 0
8 SAVOMILOSEVIC 1 - 0
8 GJ 1 - 0

0 ALEX0PAUL 0 - 0
0 SNOOKERFAN WC 0 - 0
0 NICE_SHOES_KEN 0 - 0
0 PINK BALL 0 - 0
0 KRAYZEEYEZKILLA 0 - 0
0 BADSNOOKERPLAYER 0 - 0
0 CHALK MCHUGH 0 - 0
0 ANDRE147 0 - 0
0 CLOUD STRIFE 0 - 0
0 STEVEJJ 0 - 0
0 DEEWEE 0 - 0
0 VODKADIET 0 - 0
0 HOLDEN CHINASKI 0 - 0
0 KOLOMPAR 0 - 0
0 SLOWJOE 0 - 0
0 DAN-CAT 0 - 0
0 AYRSHIREBHOY 0 - 0
0 ERASERHEAD 0 - 0
0 DRLOG147 0 - 0
0 PLTHEREF 0 - 0
0 WILDEY 0 - 0
0 THECLEAVER 0 - 0
0 OONESBOO 0 - 0
0 SNOOKERGUY 0 - 0
0 ARIS147 0 - 0
0 AIMLESSWANDEER 0 - 0

Anyone want to guess what the points were like for just Saturday? (Totals for each day will be just the points scored on the matches and will include no bonuses)

Saturday's table

8 SUNDAYGIRL
8 SAVOMILOSEVIC
8 GJ
0 ALEX0PAUL
0 SNOOKERFAN WC
0 NICE_SHOES_KEN
0 PINK BALL
0 KRAYZEEYEZKILLA
0 BADSNOOKERPLAYER
0 CHALK MCHUGH
0 ANDRE147
0 CLOUD STRIFE
0 STEVEJJ
0 DEEWEE
0 VODKADIET
0 HOLDEN CHINASKI
0 KOLOMPAR
0 SLOWJOE
0 DAN-CAT
0 AYRSHIREBHOY
0 ERASERHEAD
0 DRLOG147
0 PLTHEREF
0 WILDEY
0 THECLEAVER
0 OONESBOO
0 SNOOKERGUY
0 ARIS147
0 AIMLESSWANDEER

Postby Gridlock

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Good evening friends! World Snooker promise of Facebook live has not happened so far as I see. Thankfully I found bbc1 and 2 and red button thru a link. Havin some blended scotch tonight in honor of Mags. Cheers. Was up at 4:40 this morning to watch the beginning and no nap!

Shame about the Facebook coverage, mate. World Snooker couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery. They can be shockingly bad, at times.

Glad you were still able to watch, though.

Ya...and excited about 16 more days! This is my 4th year following and each year I need new ways to view it!

viewtopic.php?f=660&t=7912

Thankyou for pointing aces post out! !

Postby snooker_loopy

snookerguy wrote:I'd say it's a shame to see Selby go out, but given his standard in that match I'd rather not see him roping through like that, he's too good a player for that.

I think Selby's best is behind him. I doubt he'll win many more tournaments in his career. I think he's burned out. He reminds me of Steve Davis circa 1990-91 when Hendry took over. Davis was never the same player and Selby looks a shadow of his 2017 persona. It's strange to see him ranked number one given how little he's won this year. I'd prefer the ranking system reverted back to the old format based on ranking points. I don't like the prize money ranking system.

Postby Chalk McHugh

snooker_loopy wrote:
snookerguy wrote:I'd say it's a shame to see Selby go out, but given his standard in that match I'd rather not see him roping through like that, he's too good a player for that.

I think Selby's best is behind him. I doubt he'll win many more tournaments in his career. I think he's burned out. He reminds me of Steve Davis circa 1990-91 when Hendry took over. Davis was never the same player and Selby looks a shadow of his 2017 persona. It's strange to see him ranked number one given how little he's won this year. I'd prefer the ranking system reverted back to the old format based on ranking points. I don't like the prize money ranking system.

He does look a little jaded but i fancy him to win many more triple crowns before he's done. He aint going nowhere.

Postby OoNebsoO

PLtheRef wrote:Here is the first update for the World Championships - these tables will be up to date, and will include points awarded or deducted for maximum breaks - and when it comes down to the one table set-up finalists. - Highest Break makers, total and how many centuries will be added on at the end of the Championship,

Just three people went for a Perry win over Selby so they take the early lead in the contest. The fewest for quite some time.

Day One Table - 1 / 31 Matches played

8 SUNDAYGIRL 1 - 0
8 SAVOMILOSEVIC 1 - 0
8 GJ 1 - 0

0 ALEX0PAUL 0 - 0
0 SNOOKERFAN WC 0 - 0
0 NICE_SHOES_KEN 0 - 0
0 PINK BALL 0 - 0
0 KRAYZEEYEZKILLA 0 - 0
0 BADSNOOKERPLAYER 0 - 0
0 CHALK MCHUGH 0 - 0
0 ANDRE147 0 - 0
0 CLOUD STRIFE 0 - 0
0 STEVEJJ 0 - 0
0 DEEWEE 0 - 0
0 VODKADIET 0 - 0
0 HOLDEN CHINASKI 0 - 0
0 KOLOMPAR 0 - 0
0 SLOWJOE 0 - 0
0 DAN-CAT 0 - 0
0 AYRSHIREBHOY 0 - 0
0 ERASERHEAD 0 - 0
0 DRLOG147 0 - 0
0 PLTHEREF 0 - 0
0 WILDEY 0 - 0
0 THECLEAVER 0 - 0
0 OONESBOO 0 - 0
0 SNOOKERGUY 0 - 0
0 ARIS147 0 - 0
0 AIMLESSWANDEER 0 - 0

Anyone want to guess what the points were like for just Saturday? (Totals for each day will be just the points scored on the matches and will include no bonuses)

Saturday's table

8 SUNDAYGIRL
8 SAVOMILOSEVIC
8 GJ
0 ALEX0PAUL
0 SNOOKERFAN WC
0 NICE_SHOES_KEN
0 PINK BALL
0 KRAYZEEYEZKILLA
0 BADSNOOKERPLAYER
0 CHALK MCHUGH
0 ANDRE147
0 CLOUD STRIFE
0 STEVEJJ
0 DEEWEE
0 VODKADIET
0 HOLDEN CHINASKI
0 KOLOMPAR
0 SLOWJOE
0 DAN-CAT
0 AYRSHIREBHOY
0 ERASERHEAD
0 DRLOG147
0 PLTHEREF
0 WILDEY
0 THECLEAVER
0 OONESBOO
0 SNOOKERGUY
0 ARIS147
0 AIMLESSWANDEER

4th place! I'm going places!

Postby Holden Chinaski

vodkadiet wrote:I would be surprised if Maguire lost from 6-3 up. O'Sullivan is under too much pressure at The Crucible and the enormity of trying to match Hendry's record is proving too much now.

pmsl You're such a fool.

You want some bacon to go with that egg on your face? Oh no, that's right, you're vegan..

Postby Holden Chinaski

vodkadiet wrote:I cannot see O'Sullivan coming back. I can even see Maguire going further clear. Maybe O'Sullivan got too excited seeing that his nemesis Selby was losing and thought "I can win this with Mark out of the way?"