Post a reply

Re: The Crucible Countdown !!!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

No Ken on the Ken Doherty Dublin radio sports show this morning. No constant giddy childish cackling at inane gags. Thank you Crucible for saving me two hours of torture.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I wonder if Tom Ford is still angry with snookerbacker?

Ha, that does look like Tom Ford.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:Listenin to Roy Orbison and Elvis in my cab. Great stuff. Any thing at all you got it, Babyyyyy.

:hatoff:

Roy Orbison and Elvis are two of my all time favourite artists!

I was born in 1984 but I listened to Elvis records on a portable record player I found in the attic when I was a kid. My mom couldn't understand why a seven year old in the 1990's loved Elvis so much.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Listenin to Roy Orbison and Elvis in my cab. Great stuff. Any thing at all you got it, Babyyyyy.

:hatoff:

Roy Orbison and Elvis are two of my all time favourite artists!

I was born in 1984 but I listened to Elvis records on a portable record player I found in the attic when I was a kid. My mom couldn't understand why a seven year old in the 1990's loved Elvis so much.

Because he's the King, thats why.

Postby TheSaviour

TheSaviour wrote:Matthew Stevens is someone who still is a great great to watch while he still is there. That´s because he doesn´t even look like a snooker player even a bit, when he goes down to take the shot lol. There are a few others also who are like that but Matthew can also play up to the standard. Not anything above it, but up to the standard. Obviously anyone can change but there hasn´t been too many signs it would be the case. And play up tho the standard even with an extra style while he´s in-form. Stevens vs Kyren Wilson is a win win - situation to any neutral and snooker appreciating spectator. As Kyren also is someone who is good to watch. No matter what the situation.

If O´Sullivan vs Maguire will be a "shoot-out", Mags will have to get much better than what he was during the qualifiers, even when he still played some top-notch professional snooker. As he always does. BUT if it will be a shoot-out he will have to find something really extra to stand a chance. That´s what Ronnie will be eyeing; to make it a shoot-out.

Ryan Day a favourite against Anthony? Ding only a slight fav against Guodong? And so on.. Better that I won´t be saying a thing. Just a mention. You can´t be angry if someone is dumb. Can be angry or depressed only if they run over on you.

BOOM. A RE-TWEET !!