Post a reply

Re: The Crucible Countdown !!!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:At home. Not back to work until the 8th May.

Sweet mate. I love the fact some of ye guys like snookerfan and Holden Chinaski have taken full two weeks holidays to watch the Worlds. That's passion guys. Hats off. I'm sure ye'll enjoy every minute of it.

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Sweet mate. I love the fact some of ye guys like snookerfan and Holden Chinaski have taken full two weeks holidays to watch the Worlds. That's passion guys. Hats off. I'm sure ye'll enjoy every minute of it.

My boss is off next week so I could only take the second week off.

Still. Better than a whack on the nose with a rusty poker.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:

I can only do it the last couple of years. Been at my job a decade, and they've given me extra leave.

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:I won the Prediction League for the first time last year.

Can I break The Crucible Curse?

Last year was a fluke of epic proportions so I’m going with Noooooo

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I won the Prediction League for the first time last year.

Can I break The Crucible Curse?

Last year was a fluke of epic proportions so I’m going with Noooooo

Big talk.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:

:hatoff:

I enjoy sitting at home and watching the snooker more than going away on a holiday to be honest. Some people at work can't understand why I take time off from work to watch the snooker, they think I'm crazy. I love it.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

I enjoy sitting at home and watching the snooker more than going away on a holiday to be honest. Some people at work can't understand why I take time off from work to watch the snooker, they think I'm crazy. I love it.

Same here.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Can't really believe we are here again, but looking forward to non-stop snooker in the company of the Islanders.

:dance2:

Me too! :hatoff: :ahh: :badger:

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

I understand 100%. Your love of the game shines through.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

It's that one time of the year when casual and die hard snooker fans reunite to watch the biggest sporting occasaion in the world!

:D

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

It's that one time of the year when casual and die hard snooker fans reunite to watch the biggest sporting occasaion in the world!

:D

:goodpost:

Postby Andre147

And here the tradicional refs pic. Good that Ben Williams and Peggy Lee have been given the chance.

All good in this photo except for that senile rubbish ref Scullion pmsl We not have Maike Kesseler again like last year or give the chance to someone else...

Postby GJ

Not long to go

:D :D :D :D :D

Any news on Marco and how his eyes are ?

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Ding v Trump final would be an absolute classic

If Ronnie doesnt reach the Final, I do agree this would be the best possible outcome.

Two players who still havent won it, and are beggining to get an unwanted tag of best players never to win it. It would be a classic no doubt.

It could also be a complete and utter twitchfest. But I doubt it would given that both have been in a final before.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:And what about this one huh...

Lol Ronnie looks like the only one being comfortable outside rofl

Postby GJ

Good lad Marco

Postby Andre147

I think most predicted Fu would lose on the predicts against Haotian...

I actually think he'll win that match, might be a tight one but I think he'll manage to win.

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:He doesn't like SnookerFan. :sad:

I don't get that post.

Neither does anybody.

He doesn't like Chengdu fan either. Maybe he just doesn't like 'fans'. I'm sure it's nothing personal :)