Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Qualifying Round 2 (April 15th & 1

Postby eraserhead

aimlesswandeer wrote:
eraserhead wrote:How far ahead was Jamie Jones? Looked earlier and he was running away with it.

9-1 and 60-0.

Cloud Strife wrote:
eraserhead wrote:How far ahead was Jamie Jones? Looked earlier and he was running away with it.

9-1 and 60-0 up in the 11th frame!

Postby Deewee

Tom Ford getting racy on twitter:‏
@snookerbacker
Tom Ford loses to the clearly better player on the day and then decides on live stream to demonstrate that the table is rolling off. FFS when will players realise that it's about adapting to conditions? Ever hear the top boys blame the table for a loss?

Tom ford@tomford147
@snookerbacker
Do your self a favour snooker backer don't ever bump into me

Postby eraserhead

Deewee wrote:Tom Ford getting racy on twitter:‏
@snookerbacker
Tom Ford loses to the clearly better player on the day and then decides on live stream to demonstrate that the table is rolling off. FFS when will players realise that it's about adapting to conditions? Ever hear the top boys blame the table for a loss?

Tom ford@tomford147
@snookerbacker

:chuckle:

Postby Cloud Strife

@snookerbacker

Tom ford@tomford147
@snookerbacker

An esteemed snooker journalist like Snookerbacker deserves better than to be threatened on twitter by a sour grapes idiot like Tom Ford.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
@snookerbacker

Tom ford@tomford147
@snookerbacker

An esteemed snooker journalist like Snookerbacker deserves better than to be threatened on twitter by a sour grapes idiot like Tom Ford.

Ford's sour grapes turns into a whine!

Postby Iranu

@snookerbacker

Tom ford@tomford147
@snookerbacker

Good advice. Not a good idea to get hit by a car.

Postby hendry_fan

@snookerbacker

Tom ford@tomford147
@snookerbacker

Buckin elllllll!!!!!!.

Tom grumpy Ford living up to his name!!!!!

What a grumpy,sour grape t**sser!!!!!. :td: >-( :grrr: :wild: