Re: Who is going?

Postby Alex0paul

You’ll regret it

Postby Alex0paul

I’m going first Sunday to Thursday

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Managed to nab a ticket the other day for the afternoon session on the first Tuesday.

This year will mark my 10th year of going.

Postby SnookerFan

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Managed to nab a ticket the other day for the afternoon session on the first Tuesday.

This year will mark my 10th year of going.

<ok>

Postby Rockettim147

less than a minute ago
(World Championships 2018 Final) I may have a ticket for Sale for the Final Session of the Final on the 7th May. Won’t be cheap though.

Postby Dan-cat

Rockettim147 wrote:less than a minute ago
(World Championships 2018 Final) I may have a ticket for Sale for the Final Session of the Final on the 7th May. Won’t be cheap though.

A monkey?

Postby Rockettim147

Dan-cat wrote:

A monkey?

Times 20 LOL LOL

Postby SnookerFan

You want 20 monkeys?

I might need to break into a zoo to raise those sort of funds.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:You want 20 monkeys?

I might need to break into a zoo to raise those sort of funds.

I think we'd need a multiple zoo attack. #FREETHEMONKEYS

Postby Dan-cat

Rockettim147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

A monkey?

Times 20 LOL LOL

Yo aint getting 10 Gs for this ticket!

Postby Rockettim147

Dan-cat wrote:

A monkey?

I’ll take it

Postby Dan-cat

Rockettim147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

A monkey?

I’ll take it

His name is Jim and he’s two years old. Do you have the facilities to care for a monkey?

Postby Rockettim147

Dan-cat wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

A monkey?

I’ll take it

His name is Jim and he’s two years old. Do you have the facilities to care for a monkey?

Yh defo

Postby TheSaviour

I still have a four, perhaps five outsidechances to book my tickets. Don´t ask why, just slightly busy at the mo.

Hopefully would be there. Mainly interested to see PERHAPS Elliot Slessor, Dom Dale, JImmy White or Fergal O´Brien in action. Elliot and Dominic can play the game the way I see it should be played. Ronnie, Mark Williams or Selby obviously could also kind of a do the trick to me. Could be just a slightly too rampant and playing only via natural talent for the my likening.

I don´t know if it is possible to see the sunlight if there isn´t any :mood: . Judd´s a bit of a lightweighted but that could also do the trick, as I always root for the underdogs :happy: :happy: .

But that´s quite exactly why I anymore won´t be going to watch any Mickey Mouse - tournaments. Those underdogs in there are just way too lightweighted, in terms of really fancing the job. Which always is essential if expecting any upsets.

But did I heard something like "it´s not bad after all even when all the numbers and dimensions are completely wrong.."

So sad I never saw the late Paul Hunter playing. There were such a bright sunlight while he were there; always trying his absolute best, no matter if playing or commentating after the match or communicating with the fans. So I can´t see any other problems existing when it is like that. It is really rare that someone is always fully professional and trying his or her absolute best.

Ng ON YEE :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: . Reanne also could be a decent to watch. I just don´t know exactly who there will be this time.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 06 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I still have a four, perhaps five outsidechances to book my tickets.

Why is that?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Good post Saviour

He even edited that post!

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Good post Saviour

He even edited that post!

He wanted to make sure it was perfect.