Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Final !!!!!!

Postby Erza Scarlet

Wow that was vintage Ronnie in that final session and I didn't expect that given the form he's been in where he's been choppy in frames. Still expected a Ronnie win but with a 10-8 or even a 10-9 score but he only missed one ball in the last 5 frames? This was the best session of Snooker he played in the entire championship lol

But it was so amazing to watch him play like that. Pure artistry.

I hope he skips the Scottish Open. He definitely needs a rest now.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Erza Scarlet wrote:Wow that was vintage Ronnie in that final session and I didn't expect that given the form he's been in where he's been choppy in frames. Still expected a Ronnie win but with a 10-8 or even a 10-9 score but he only missed one ball in the last 5 frames? This was the best session of Snooker he played in the entire championship lol

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Aah man - there is no need for unkind words here.

It wasn't the greatest tournament, but the standard in the final was incredible.

Love or hate Ronnie, it must be appreciated that the standard he showed just now is something that is incredibly positive for the sport.

Reported.

rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Barry Hearn@BarryHearn

52m
Well it doesn’t get better than that ! Congrats to @ronnieo147 sublime performance from the games greatest player.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cloud Strife wrote:I hope Ronnie comes back next year to defend his title. He's spoken recently about wanting to go in the jungle next year.

He talked about that nonsense before in the past without ever actually doing it, hopefully history will repeat itself here.

Postby Andy Spark

Cloud Strife wrote:I hope Ronnie comes back next year to defend his title. He's spoken recently about wanting to go in the jungle next year.

Yes. Back to reality...in two senses of the expression. :chuckle:

Postby Iranu

Erza Scarlet wrote:Wow that was vintage Ronnie in that final session and I didn't expect that given the form he's been in where he's been choppy in frames. Still expected a Ronnie win but with a 10-8 or even a 10-9 score but he only missed one ball in the last 5 frames? This was the best session of Snooker he played in the entire championship lol

He has a Christmas break regardless so I don't think he needs to.

Plus I expect him to go out pretty early anyway.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:

He has a Christmas break regardless so I don't think he needs to.

Plus I expect him to go out pretty early anyway.

He might surprise us yet again.
No matter what the haters have to say, he's the GREATEST ever and he has proven that yet again tonight.
:dance2: :happy: :D :bowdown:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:I think Ronnie O'Sullivan is the greatest player ever. But what I need to confirm it is to hear his fans say it over and over again on this thread.

Reported.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:I think Ronnie O'Sullivan is the greatest player ever. But what I need to confirm it is to hear his fans say it over and over again on this thread.

Pinkey, if you say he's the greatest, then the debate is over.
U are the most reliable source out there and totally unbiased. :-D

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Pinkey, if you say he's the greatest, then the debate is over.
U are the most reliable source out there and totally unbiased. :-D

This is true.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Reported.

Leave Pink Ball alone ffs! The man already left the forum once. Next time he might not come back.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Aah man - there is no need for unkind words here.

It wasn't the greatest tournament, but the standard in the final was incredible.

Love or hate Ronnie, it must be appreciated that the standard he showed just now is something that is incredibly positive for the sport.

Reported.

rofl

bucking pin ends. buck off and watch Countdown or whatever it is.

Postby mantorok

Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Reported.

Leave Pink Ball alone ffs! The man already left the forum once. Next time he might not come back.

Yeah he might leave for more than 5 minutes next time.

Postby Deewee

Erza Scarlet wrote:Joe Perry made a 10-5 prediction and he was spot on.

Need to keep an eye on his predictions more often lol he is very confident to the point someone thought Joe was disrespecting Shaun.

Well he was the only one of the players who got done for betting who actually made a profit. "total of £2,806.49 over the four-year period where he made an overall profit of £832.09."

Postby Cloud Strife

mantorok wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Reported.

rofl

Postby Pink Ball

mantorok wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Reported.

I don't think you understood that I was joking and that I never left.