Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Semi-Finals !!!!!

Postby TheRocket

Souvent wrote:Worst case scenario: Maguire beating O'Sullivan and then folding in the final against Murphy.
Ugh.

good point. Even ROS said that if he lost today he'd want Maguire to win the final. Murphy winning the title would be the worst case scenario.

Postby Souvent

TheRocket wrote:
Souvent wrote:Worst case scenario: Maguire beating O'Sullivan and then folding in the final against Murphy.
Ugh.

good point. Even ROS said that if he lost today he'd want Maguire to win the final. Murphy winning the title would be the worst case scenario.

I can totally imagine that scenario though.

Postby Rockettim147

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Where is everyone watching the semis?

Probably my living room.

From bed probably. In London in my new flat on Broadway Market. Two minutes from Ronnie’s flat. I moved here to be closer to him

Love it

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Either Murphy v Mags or Murphy v Ronnie is going to be a slightly grudge match you have to feel.

Murphy vs basically anyone is a slight grudge match.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Either Murphy v Mags or Murphy v Ronnie is going to be a slightly grudge match you have to feel.

Murphy vs basically anyone is a slight grudge match.

<ok>

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It's the people with tickets I feel sorry for. They have to sit there for half an hour waiting for the BBC to acknowledge snooker.

Rob Walker entertains them.

They don’t give a buck about a delay. They are at a fabulous match. A wonderful day out at their favourite sport.