Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby Andre147

Graeme Dott in that interview:

"If I had the cue ball control of Ronnie O'Sullivan I think I'd be quicker than him"

rofl rofl rofl

He also said the 2006 Final was one of the slowest and people think he's slow because of it.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:The draw has really opened up with the Hawk beaten last night.

Need Higgins and Murphy gone. And Allen too, just to be on the safe side.

I'd prefer ROS to beat Higgins in the final instead of a bottling journeyman.

Me too. Either Higgins or Murphy.

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Dott back to his usual rushing style

That's his style nowadays. One of the quickest on tour.
Last edited by Andre147 on 06 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:That Mags interview was great.

That shitty one the BBC just aired?

Well I thought Mags gave some funny answers.

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:Time to stop acknowledging flukes or is part of the etiquette of the sport?Jimmy said Ronnie doesn't bother acknowledging anymore.

He does sometimes. And when he fluked a ridiculous black in a match against Robbo at the Masters earlier this year (I was there) he looked bemused and immediately got down really quickly and butchered a plant that wasn't really on. It looked like he did that on purpose because he didn't want to profit from the fluke

Postby TheRocket

Dotts aim or goal for his post 2006 career has always been to show everyone in the world that he's not a slow player. And he's proven it in this tournament. So even if he lost to Maguire today he'd leave the arena as a happy man.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Time to stop acknowledging flukes or is part of the etiquette of the sport?Jimmy said Ronnie doesn't bother acknowledging anymore.

He does sometimes. And when he fluked a ridiculous black in a match against Robbo at the Masters earlier this year (I was there) he looked bemused and immediately got down really quickly and butchered a plant that wasn't really on. It looked like he did that on purpose because he didn't want to profit from the fluke

I remember Ronnie didn't acknowledge Smurf in the CoC recently when he got a couple of flukestowards end of match but Smurf had the most consistent and outrageous luck that day i don't blame him.(And he doesn't seem to have much time or respect for Smurf.)

Postby Chalk McHugh

I guess it's a lot easier to acknowledge a fluke if you are ahead in a match.Some players dont like each other so what's the point in this insincerity?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Deewee wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Horrible hand tatoos on King.And why the big fat tip on his cue?

Don't criticize another man's tip

It's like the tip on a pool cue ha

Postby Andre147

If King continues to dictate the pace of the match I can see him winning it.

Higgins remember made 3 consecutive tons recently v Gary Wilson and still lost that match.