Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship last 32 !!!

Postby PLtheRef

SnookerFan wrote:Why are the BBC explaining that Dott is good? Who didn't know?

Was it not Darren Morgan who once said - he was the world number eight, but nobody had ever heard of him? Perhaps the BBC are trying to overcompensate for this

Postby Chalk McHugh

Can't watch any snooker until this evening.Pity.Like the Trump v Dott game.Dott is a hardy competitor.In saying that it's a while since he's been at his best and Trump's odds of 1/5 suggest a routine victory for the Bristol Pistol.I'll go 6-3 to Judd.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:Can't watch any snooker until this evening.Pity.Like the Trump v Dott game.Dott is a hardy competitor.In saying that it's a while since he's been at his best and Trump's odds of 1/5 suggest a routine victory for the Bristol Pistol.I'll go 6-3 to Judd.

Who is playing this evening?

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Can't watch any snooker until this evening.Pity.Like the Trump v Dott game.Dott is a hardy competitor.In saying that it's a while since he's been at his best and Trump's odds of 1/5 suggest a routine victory for the Bristol Pistol.I'll go 6-3 to Judd.

Mark Allen v Lines.Robbo is playing.Not the most mouth watering games this evening.Not to say they wont provide some thrills n spills.

Not sure what game is scheduled for Eurosport.

Postby SteveJJ

SnookerFan wrote:

TV tables tonight are:

Mark Joyce v Neil Robertson
Peter Lines v Mark Allen

Non TV tables:

Scott Donaldson v Li Hang
Joe Perry v Kurt Maflin

Postby SnookerFan

SteveJJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

TV tables tonight are:

Mark Joyce v Neil Robertson
Peter Lines v Mark Allen

Non TV tables:

Scott Donaldson v Li Hang
Joe Perry v Kurt Maflin

What shitty TV matches. Probably watch Robertson.