Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship last 32 !!!

Postby Alex0paul

Will O'Sullivan have the easiest draw ever to be UK Champion?

This sort of crap wouldn't have occurred in the good old days of 16 seeds v 16 qualifiers
Last edited by Alex0paul on 05 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:whitewash completed. Truly embarrassing for Hawkins.

must have had a pretty off day then.

Ronnie plays Akani, on paper a confortable win for Ronnie but you never know... sometimes it's a lot harder to play against someone you barely know than against someone like Hawkins.

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Will O'Sullivan have the easiest draw ever to be UK Champion?

This sort of crap wouldn't have occurred in the good old days of 16 seeds v 16 qualifiers

not his fault, and since the reduced format the champions have all been top players.

Postby Andre147

Deewee wrote:Pretending that you don't know a concession is coming is one of the most crucial skills in snooker

:anyone:

Postby Deewee

TheRocket wrote:
Deewee wrote:Excited to see just how much Ronnie fans will hate Akani.

Why? Is he slower than Ebdon or McLeod?

Slightly faster when on a break but can really bog down on safety.

Postby Andre147

With Kyren ou,t that's only 4 Top 16 players: Allen, Murphy, Higgins and Ronnie.

Ronnie can only face one Top 16 player en route to the Final, Allen.

Postby Deewee

Andre147 wrote:
Deewee wrote:Pretending that you don't know a concession is coming is one of the most crucial skills in snooker

Pretty obvious I thought. Looking away and walking towards your chair while your opponent needs a lot of snookers

Postby TheRocket

The semis look safe now for the Rocket. But then he would have to produce. From what I've seen is that Dott and Maguire look to be in good form. And you obviously have Allen. They are all good enough to take advantage if Ronnie played like he did today. Could be like last year when Fu was his first real test in the semis.

Postby Alex0paul

Deewee wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Pretty obvious I thought. Looking away and walking towards your chair while your opponent needs a lot of snookers

I hate the awkward slow walk and look to your opponent tho king they'll concede but they dont

Postby Lou147

When Ronnie hits 37 rankers, this is the tournament Hendry fans will look back on and say he got lucky

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:The semis look safe now for the Rocket. But then he would have to produce. From what I've seen is that Dott and Maguire look to be in good form. And you obviously have Allen. They are all good enough to take advantage if Ronnie played like he did today. Could be like last year when Fu was his first real test in the semis.

Yes, and then he played a brilliant decider, albeit Fu missed a green in the 10th frame he should have never missed.

If he gets Allen in the Semis then yeah could be his first real test.I have a feeling though if Ronnie and Gould meet in the Quarters Gould might produce a good display.

Postby Andre147

Lou147 wrote:When Ronnie hits 37 rankers, this is the tournament Hendry fans will look back on and say he got lucky

If they do that, I have a list of tournaments when Hendry also got lucky with the draw. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Big performance again tomorrow please Graeme

Great to see him back playing good stuff isnt it..

I know you obviously like him a lot... I too have nothing against him, always liked his tenacity and grit around the table. Should have won those 2010 Worlds, by far the better player all tournament.