Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship last 32 !!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:I hope Songsermsawad isn't so good. He has to play Ronnie.

He wont get a wink of sleep before he capitulates to the genius.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Ronnie is his lovely lady.

Postby TheRocket

We all know how rubbish Hawkins is capable to play at times. We did see it a few months ago in the World Championship semifinal. And in the 2014 and 2015 semis.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Its one thing beati g an out of sorts Hawk.Another facing the greatest cueist that's ever played the game in a crowd 99% against him.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Alex0paul wrote:How can a snooker player be a genius. It's a ridiculous statement

You questioning Ronnies genius status is a ridiculous statement.

Postby Sickpotter

Savant comes more to my mind when talking of snooker players, genius....not so much ;-)

Anyone else feel we can only see a Ronnie/Higgins final from here?

Not a complaint that, didn't even much like putting "only" in a sentence talking about a final between those two greats

Postby Chalk McHugh

Sickpotter wrote:Savant comes more to my mind when talking of snooker players, genius....not so much ;-)

Anyone else feel we can only see a Ronnie/Higgins final from here?

Not a complaint that, didn't even much like putting "only" in a sentence talking about a final between those two greats

I would love that.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Its one thing beati g an out of sorts Hawk.Another facing the greatest cueist that's ever played the game in a crowd 99% against him.

Out of sorts?

A minute ago, we were recycling ourselves that he'd thrash Ronnie.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:The reason for Jimmy's lack of success is a lack of belief when he approaches the final stages. has all the talent but needs more experience at this level.

Tonights match certainly suggests this.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:The reason for Jimmy's lack of success is a lack of belief when he approaches the final stages. has all the talent but needs more experience at this level.

How old is he?

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

How old is he?

Born 3rd May 1986.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:

How old is he?

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

How old is he?

At his professional peak then. Now is the time for him to be making a move up the rankings.

Postby Sickpotter

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

How old is he?

Problem is that the successful players start with strong belief in their games and only decline once sufficient bad experience overtakes their self-belief.

Yes Jimmy needs more experience at the later stages but if that experience is simply losing or being unable to reproduce any form, he's going to hurt more than help his self-belief.

Better question than age.....how long has he been on the tour?