Post a reply

Betway UK Championship last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 28th of November ~ Sunday 10th of December at the York, Barbican

Last 32 sees the end of the sports Hall as all the matches continues in the main arena.

Mark Selby is without a doubt the biggest name casulty of the UK Championship so far falling 6-3 to Scottish pro Scott Donaldson.

Most of the top players survived round 2 with Ronnie O''Sullivan and Judd Trump on a semi final collision course.

Mark Allen is on a one Man mition to ruin Christmas For the Lines Family having already beat Lines junior in the last 64 will now play Lines senior in the last 32.

Who will servive all that and Book their place for the last 16?

DRAW

Last 32

Scott Donaldson v Li Hang Donaldson leads 2-0
Mark Williams v Ryan Day Williams leads 10-7
Mark Joyce v Neil Robertson Robertson leads 1-0
Lyu Haotian v Marco Fu Tied at 1-1
Shaun Murphy v Jimmy Robertson Murphy leads 2-0
Kyren Wilson v Ricky Walden Wilson leads 2-1
Mark King v Luca Brecel Brecel leads 4-1
Yan Bingtao v John Higgins Yan Bingtao leads 1-0
--------------------------------------
Judd Trump v Graeme Dott Trump leads 7-4
Liang Wenbo v Stephen Maguire Magure leads 4-3
Joe Perry v Kurt Maflin Perry leads 2-1
Peter Lines v Mark Allen Allen leads 5-1
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Michael White O'Sullivan leads 3-0
Barry Hawkins v Akani Songsermsawad Never Played before
Martin Gould v Hossein Vafaei Never Played before
Xiao Guodong v Noppon Saengkham Xiao Guodong leads 3-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Betway UK Championship last 32 !!!

Postby Andre147

Besides Bingtao v Higgins, Mags v Liang is also an interesting one...

They met at this very same stage here 4 years ago and Mags won 6-5. This one could be close too, Mags seems to be finding some sort form, he needs to.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I went to the breakfast bar by East Croydon, to get a bacon sarnie. It was closed to 8am. WTF?

I went elsewhere. To Upper Crust. Pretty poor.

Maybe the manager got totally bungked last night

:bird:

Postby Dan-cat

I do like the Eurosport coverage, but Patsy and Reanne added absolutely zero to the coverage. Both with zero TV experience, what did they expect? To be instantly good at it? It doesn't work like that. I went with the beeb yesterday.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I do like the Eurosport coverage, but Patsy and Reanne added absolutely zero to the coverage. Both with zero TV experience, what did they expect? To be instantly good at it? It doesn't work like that. I went with the beeb yesterday.

Didn't see Patsy. Reanne seemed nervous.

Will give the BBC a go this afternoon.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I know it won't be popular but in my opinion the BBC coverage is not as good without JV and WT. In small doses Ebdon is fine, but a full match paired with Parrott is beyond a joke. If I want to listen to people moaning about tables all day I can go to the snooker hall.

Postby eraserhead

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I know it won't be popular but in my opinion the BBC coverage is not as good without JV and WT. In small doses Ebdon is fine, but a full match paired with Parrott is beyond a joke. If I want to listen to people moaning about tables all day I can go to the snooker hall.

Don't miss WT but I miss JV, always thought he worked well with whoever he was in the box with. I only like eurosport when Foulds is working with them, otherwise not a great fan of any of their commentators.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I know it won't be popular but in my opinion the BBC coverage is not as good without JV and WT. In small doses Ebdon is fine, but a full match paired with Parrott is beyond a joke. If I want to listen to people moaning about tables all day I can go to the snooker hall.

Agreed, it's odd without JV.

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:I do like the Eurosport coverage, but Patsy and Reanne added absolutely zero to the coverage. Both with zero TV experience, what did they expect? To be instantly good at it? It doesn't work like that. I went with the beeb yesterday.

You're right, and it wasn't the fault of Reanne or Patsy as you say.

Jimmy White did some punditry with the BBC for the 2007 World Championship and it went badly, or so I remember. Jimmy is now a really competent panellist.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:

You're right, and it wasn't the fault of Reanne or Patsy as you say.

Jimmy White did some punditry with the BBC for the 2007 World Championship and it went badly, or so I remember. Jimmy is now a really competent panellist.

It must've done. I don't remember that at all.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Jimmy needs elocution lessons, in my opinion.

Needs some bloody snooker lessons.

WEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY

Postby hendry_fan

Pity that Ants n Angles lost there matches 6-5.

But at least Higgins,Mags,Dott n Donaldson are still in it.

I,m lookin forward to watchin Trump/Dott,i,ve never ever see the pair play against each other,or maybe i have but i canny remember. :roll: :-D

Either way,.........

COMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNN!,

Mags

Dott

Donaldson

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:The only way Scott Donaldson's name could be more Scottish was if it was Scott Scotland!

Good morning D-c,

Not a bad joke effort from you for a monday afternoon. :roll: <laugh>

Who will you be rootin for in the Trump n Dott match?. :chin:

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Good Morning my Scottish snooker brother. I'd quite like to see a Trump/Ronnie semi so Trump. I know it's not what you wanted to hear. But I have to be honest. Would love Scottie Scotland to go on a run though...

A Trump/Ronnie semi!. :shock: , :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Scott the Scot obviously did well to beat Selbs,i would,nt be surprised if he beat Hang neither,if he indeed manages that,he,ll then face a Welshie,MJW or Day. :-)