Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship last 128 !!!

Postby gallantrabbit

Looks like Boonyarit cleared to pink before trying for snookers. Two snookers with pink and black against a player of Mark King's experience...Bit of a dubious tactic. You need balls to hide behind too...

Postby hendry_fan

A marvellous performance from Ryan,he gave Curtiss-Barrett a real good thumping,whitewashes him + he threw five 80+ breaks at him as well. :clap:

Postby Alex0paul

What happened? He was on a break with pink and black left then suddenly Fernandez had won

Postby Deewee

Alex0paul wrote:What happened? He was on a break with pink and black left then suddenly Fernandez had won

Pink was on the cushion, tried a safety on the pink and left a tough pink into the middle.

Postby gallantrabbit

hendry_fan wrote:A marvellous performance from Ryan,he gave Curtiss-Barrett a real good thumping,whitewashes him + he threw five 80+ breaks at him as well. :clap:

Good scoring from Day but don't think we'll see Mr CB muchmore than the end of this season.

Postby TheRocket

pink was tight on the side cushion. left an angle on the blue to develop it. it. But didnt even hit the pink. Had to play a difficult safety , messed it up and Fernandez potted the pink.

Postby PLtheRef

Alex0paul wrote:This is pathetic from Ding. He's been useless in the UK for a number of years now

I was just thinking that. It's the third time he's gone out in the First Round since the UK Championship went back to York and that's twice in three years.

Since he won it in 2009, he's only reached the last 16 three times.

Postby TheRocket

motivation has always been a big problem for Ding for years now. He only seems to be motivated for the World Championship these days.
Last edited by TheRocket on 28 Nov 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby PLtheRef

It remains a big shock, even though we were aware of some of the issues Ding has been facing at the moment.

Bottom section of 16 now well and truly open

Postby SnookerFan

Mate, I was starving by the time they finished. Made it out for some chips. Quick pint, back in.

What can I say about Ding? He looked like he was trying to lose. How do you surrender a 5-1 lead? Even Ronnie aint declined that much.

Think I might give Yan Bingtao a go this evening.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:Did Fernandez play well at least?

I thought so. Gritty rather than outstanding. He is perhaps a little too attacking at times but he showed guts

Took him to about frame 8 to make a break above 30. rofl
Last edited by SnookerFan on 13 Nov 2020, edited 1 time in total.