Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship last 128 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

My plan for today is to hit the hotel bar at midday for a couple of cheeky lunchtime pints.

Head to the Barbican, where it opens an hour early. Maybe collect some autographs or selfies.

Hopefully see Ding.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:My plan for today is to hit the hotel bar at midday for a couple of cheeky lunchtime pints.

Head to the Barbican, where it opens an hour early. Maybe collect some autographs or selfies.

Hopefully see Ding.

What an ace day you've outlined. :-D

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Think Fu will beat Bond easily but there is a danger that he gets ground down. :irk:

On a bad day Fu can play like an amateur, so if Bond beat him it wouldnt surprise me.

Thing with Fu is you never know when a great performance is coming from....

last season he also started crap, then played brilliantly at the Scottish Open that he won, not to mention the UK and Masters.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Think Fu will beat Bond easily but there is a danger that he gets ground down. :irk:

On a bad day Fu can play like an amateur, so if Bond beat him it wouldnt surprise me.

Thing with Fu is you never know when a great performance is coming from....

last season he also started crap, then played brilliantly at the Scottish Open that he won, not to mention the UK and Masters.

That is true. I think he is perpetually altering his cue action and is rarely happy with it. Superb player to watch when he is on it.

Postby SnookerFan

SNOOKERFAN UPDATE!

Hotel bar a bit dull this afternoon. Barstaff not as chatty as last night. Seem busy checking people in and out. Some of the cleaners just wondered for a blackcurrant squash each.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:My plan for today is to hit the hotel bar at midday for a couple of cheeky lunchtime pints.

Hopefully see Ding.

What an ace day you've outlined. :-D

Ding definitely playing, yeah?

Knowing Ding, he'll probably lose.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Apparently Doug Mountjoy is gonna step into a punditry role for this one as Ken Do can’t do all the sessions. Love Doug! His 1988 UK st the age of 46 was a fairytale, having rebuilt his game under the tutelage of Frank Callan

Really?

After sacking half the BBC commentary team.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:Got a good seat for Ding vs Fernandez.

Beautiful set up, decent crowd. Much better than that time I went to Crawley.

Fernandez plays in my local club. Lovely bloke but I fear for him today. Hope he does himself justice.

Postby gallantrabbit

SnookerFan wrote:Just saw who I thought was Roland at a urinal. Weren't him. He wondered why I wad looking.

Even Roland might have wondered why you were looking...

Postby gallantrabbit

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Got a good seat for Ding vs Fernandez.

Beautiful set up, decent crowd. Much better than that time I went to Crawley.

Fernandez plays in my local club. Lovely bloke but I fear for him today. Hope he does himself justice.

Fernandez 1 zip.