Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship last 128 !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:How much of his life-savings is Dunham wasting on his so-called pro career? It's clearly obvious he's not good enough and never will be.

I admire the guy for giving his dream a shot. What would he be thinking if he had not accepted the tour card? At least this way he has put himself to the test.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:2:1. Poor positional play but Page is a good potter it seems.

only that.

no cue ball control, no safety game either.

Kleckers the week before impressed me a lot more.

2-2

rofl rofl rofl rofl

ANd he did though.

This Page guy hasnt done anything yet that impressed me.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Fair enough Andre, but a 15 year old level with ROS at the MSI. I am impressed with that as many seasoned pros cannot do that.

yes but his game is just potting nothing else.

if he managed to win the match though or get a close score then I would congratulate him.

Postby SnookerFan

Pedro147 wrote:Second biggest completion in the calendar and nobody talking about it or is it on TV yet. For me Hearn has got this change badly wrong.

I've paid to be here.

Postby Vallomas

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Vallomas wrote:I'm delighted with Jimmy's win, just couldn't believe what I was watching. That 128 total clearance was pure class. Every other match is overshadowed now, even Ronnie's one. :happy:

Great to see. Enjoyed the Fernandez match too.

Best individual performance: Jimmy White
Best quality match: Selby v Eltahhan
Most dramatic: Ding v Fernandez

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Vallomas wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Vallomas wrote:I'm delighted with Jimmy's win, just couldn't believe what I was watching. That 128 total clearance was pure class. Every other match is overshadowed now, even Ronnie's one. :happy:

Great to see. Enjoyed the Fernandez match too.

Best individual performance: Jimmy White
Best quality match: Selby v Eltahhan
Most dramatic: Ding v Fernandez

<ok>

Postby mantorok

TheRocket wrote:never expected Jackson to make a break like this after Ronnie missed the green. Good stuff.

Ronnie seems to bring out the best in some players. Probably because he's fluent and doesn't grind the matches the matches to death.

Postby TheRocket

mantorok wrote:
TheRocket wrote:never expected Jackson to make a break like this after Ronnie missed the green. Good stuff.

Ronnie seems to bring out the best in some players. Probably because he's fluent and doesn't grind the matches the matches to death.

Exactly. its like with van gerwen in darts. Also the biggest draw and the quickest player out there. And its quite astonishing how many times a journeyman plays really well against him. Even though van Gerwen still wins the majority of the matches he really has to play at the top of his ability to get over the line.