Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship last 128 !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:Did Fernandez play well at least?

I thought so. Gritty rather than outstanding. He is perhaps a little too attacking at times but he showed guts

Took him to about frame 8 to make a bresk above 30. rofl

Did you not find him good to watch? I would have liked to have been there.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:Did Fernandez play well at least?

I thought so. Gritty rather than outstanding. He is perhaps a little too attacking at times but he showed guts

Took him to about frame 8 to make a bresk above 30. rofl

Did you not find him good to watch? I would have liked to have been there.

Yes, I did. He suffered from nerves a bit, I thought. But you could see the skill was there.

Postby PLtheRef

Shouldn't be used IMO.

Should have 64 at the venue, and then they can play the whole event in the Arena. Going to play in the Sports Hall is basically playing at a different venue. Conditions are different, plus surely it's got to be noticed by the players when people are moving in and out of the Sports Hall

Postby Andre147

With Ding now out, looking at the draw Ronnie should really make the semis at least...

Maybe only Hawkins can beat him in the last 16 even if he's playing well, but apart from him cant see any other real threat, under normal circumstances that is.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:With Ding now out, looking at the draw Ronnie should really make the semis at least...

Maybe only Hawkins can beat him in the last 16 even if he's playing well, but apart from him cant see any other real threat, under normal circumstances that is.

When does Ronnie play (when does the tournament start)?

Postby Deewee

Neil Robertson on instagram:
"It's been very tough for my family since winning the UK 2 years ago. With Mille battling Anxiety and Depression since 2015, Snooker unfortunately just hasn't been the focus. Mille is now winning the battle and I couldn't be prouder. I've never been working harder on my game these past couple of months and determined as ever. If success won't come in the next tournament, it will come in the next, and if not that one the one after I ask anyone who has a friend or loved one that is struggling with mental health to please talk to them! Nobody wants to struggle with this and inside is dying for help. Please offer that help before it's too late. It almost was for us"

Postby Andre147

That might explain his dip in form since winning that 2015 UK.

Of course it's not an excuse, but it doesn't exactly help his game either.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:With Ding now out, looking at the draw Ronnie should really make the semis at least...

When does Ronnie play (when does the tournament start)?

Thrusday 7.30 p.m

Postby TheRocket

dont forget his nemesis Michael Holt who could also play him in the last 16. rofl

Postby kolompar

Surprised the bookies have Hamilton favourite against Lü Haotian. Lü just reached a ranking semi and has beat Hamilton 5-0 this season.
Selby 6-0 Eltahhan also seems a good bet.

Postby Pink Ball

Deewee wrote:Neil Robertson on instagram:
"It's been very tough for my family since winning the UK 2 years ago. With Mille battling Anxiety and Depression since 2015, Snooker unfortunately just hasn't been the focus. Mille is now winning the battle and I couldn't be prouder. I've never been working harder on my game these past couple of months and determined as ever. If success won't come in the next tournament, it will come in the next, and if not that one the one after I ask anyone who has a friend or loved one that is struggling with mental health to please talk to them! Nobody wants to struggle with this and inside is dying for help. Please offer that help before it's too late. It almost was for us"

Fair play to Neil Robertson.

Postby SnookerFan

They aint done anything to my room. What sort of hotel is this? They expect me to make my own bed? Bit lair.

And no new complimentary? I'm having to eat my own chocolate bars.