Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship last 128 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Ken Do playing Robertson.

I'd like to have watched that. Unfortunately, I am visiting family this weekend. (Literally starting the second I walk back into my flat.) So will miss that.

Probably miss the Jimmy match too. Hope to be back for 7pm Sunday.

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:Love the way Carter's eyeballing Jimmy after the first frame (which Carter took) to see his reaction.

It was a weird half-smile they gave each other at the handshake. Needle?

Carter all over isn't it? If he concentrated more on the table than his opponents he would've been WC by now.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Love the way Carter's eyeballing Jimmy after the first frame (which Carter took) to see his reaction.

Carter all over isn't it? If he concentrated more on the table than his opponents he would've been WC by now.

Yeah. I'll go with that.

Postby gallantrabbit

Nah not good enough. Not a fan of Carter's. I know he's been through it a few times, but definitely has a chip on his shoulder. He won't be happy losing to Jimmy, but Jim was pretty solid so all power to him.

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:

Agree. Not taking away anything from Jimmy's brilliant display, but from 3-2 down Carter had a major meltdown, rushed his shots, played as if he coulndt be bothered with the match anymore.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

David Hendon
@davehendon
UK Championship starts tomorrow live on Eurosport and Eurosport Player from 1pm. The first UK champion Patsy Fagan will be a special studio guest.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

David Hendon
@davehendon
UK Championship starts tomorrow live on Eurosport and Eurosport Player from 1pm. The first UK champion Patsy Fagan will be a special studio guest.

So are the BBC going to have to cut to the eurosport studio at some point. :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

David Hendon
@davehendon

So are the BBC going to have to cut to the eurosport studio at some point. :chin:

Dennis Taylor will just have to find somebody in the crowd who looks a bit like him.

Postby Dan-cat

Rockettim147 wrote:Dan Cat what's are the woman like in York? LOL

Well there are some lovely ones, but when I was growing up there they didn’t like me much. I came down to London when I was 20 and for some reason they like me more down here! On reflection that was a mindset change more than anything. I just decided to be confident.