Post a reply

Fuhua Group China Open Final !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 2nd ~ Sunday 8th of April at National Olympic Sports Centre Stadium, Beijing, China

So its Mark Selby vs Barry Hawkins in the first Ranking Final over 21 frames first to 11.

Selby been lacking form this season but could finish on a high as is the Case with Hawkins having missed out on both the World Grand Prix and the Players Championship.

Last Man to beat Selby over Multi sessions was Ding Junhui in the final of the Shanghai Masters in 2016 can Barry Hawkins be the next.

Who will win?

Final

Mark Selby v Barry Hawkins

HEAD TO HEAD
Overall: Selby leads 10-9
Main Tournaments: Hawkins leads 6-4
Multi-session matches:Hawkins leads 2-0
Finals : Their first Final

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Final !!

Postby hendry_fan

COMMMMMME ONNNNN MARK!,

Time to add another piece of silverware,vase,piece o slate,fruit bowl,bit o crystal,chopstick or whatever it is they,ll give you if you win this. :-D

Postby Andre147

Not surprised Hawkins leads 6-4 in main tournaments and 2-0 in multi-session matches. Those multi-session matches happen to be the Worlds no less.

Hawkins knows how to cope with his tactics. I just hope Best Mode Hawkins appears, and more importantly he doesn't lose crucial frames like he did at the Welsh Final this season.

And after his personal problems Barry deserves another piece of silverware.

Cmon Hawk!

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Selby lost 10-3 when he had a terrible neck injury

Murphy reached the Final of the Players Champs with a terrible neck and back injury too, so thats not an excuse.

Barry fully deserved that win.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I will be having a breakfast in a jar with a latte served in an avocado for breakfast whilst cheering Selby on to victory.

Good choice, sir. I will be having a craft beer with a sushi croissant and an avocado burger. But first I'm going to put some beard oil in my beard and put some wax on my moustache so it looks like Salvador Dali's moustache.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Selby 4/9
Hawkins 7/4

Hope it's a close final and Selby doesn't run away with it. Dont mind who wins really but it would be nice for Bazza to get his hands on some Oriental silverware. In saying that the wise money is on the Leicester warrior and i give him the verdict to win 11-8.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Missed all the semis due to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Headed to see the nugget DJ now in West London!! I am so excited!! He has a new monthly residency at the Social. Gonna fan boy hose him, natch.

AAAHHHH!,D- :cat: is back in da house,i wondered where you,d gotten to. :chin:

Don,t forget to give the 85 WC a mention. ;-) :-D

Enjoy yourself mate!. :party: :dj: :dance:

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I will be having a breakfast in a jar with a latte served in an avocado for breakfast whilst cheering Selby on to victory.

Sounds great BDP!.

I,m gonna set the alarm clock,or at least i,d like to set it,the missus might have other ideas though. :-( :evilgrin:

Postby Chalk McHugh

A lot of good sport tomorrow.

The Sunday of the Masters which is majestic. The hurling league final between historic rivals Kilkenny v Tipperary. And the China Open. Nice day in front of the tv.

Postby Wildey

looking at posts here in my mind there is no doubt at all ronnie fans are running scared of Selby like no other player ever.

it's brilliant.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:looking at posts here in my mind there is no doubt at all ronnie fans are running scared of Selby like no other player ever.

it's brilliant.

No worries.

Selby can have this title. Should they meet in the Crucible Final again Ronnie will beat him, that much I'm sure.

But I want Hawkins to win this title, especially after what he's been through recently.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:looking at posts here in my mind there is no doubt at all ronnie fans are running scared of Selby like no other player ever.

it's brilliant.

No worries.

Selby can have this title. Should they meet in the Crucible Final again Ronnie will beat him, that much I'm sure.

But I want Hawkins to win this title, especially after what he's been through recently.

Be honest with yourself mate what you say is not what you actually think been there many times before my self and i know the signs.

a strugling Selby worked well for Ronnie fans