Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Final !!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I ordered a pizza. Pizza Gogo are always slow though.

What will happen first? This match finishes or the pizza arrives?

Not looking likely now...

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Barry has been an utter disgrace this final. Could be the largest thrashing this season so far.

Only because nobody has been able to score 11 before in a final.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

SnookerFan wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Barry has been an utter disgrace this final. Could be the largest thrashing this season so far.

Only because nobody has been able to score 11 before in a final.

Difference in frames won and lost I meant

Postby Lucky

SnookerFan wrote:
Lucky wrote:Spellbinding sport

Better than tennis.

That’s ok then. The viewers will flood in.

Postby Lucky

SnookerFan wrote:Who makes more gaffes? Joe Johnson or Dennis Taylor?

Both senile and both snort and wheeze down the mic.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think I might have a better chance of beating Selby than Barry today. When Barry is not in beast mode, he sucks.

Beastmode Barry is a myth. It's about time we realised that.

Nothing against Barry as a person, he's an honest, hard-working lad who's managed to maximise his ability and somewhat succeed in a dross era of the sport.

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Beautiful Barry has turned into Boring Barry, what a letdown.

Selby picking up form at the right time has made the World Championships a bit more predictable, playing like he has over the past three matches I see nobody beating him.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Beautiful Barry has turned into Boring Barry, what a letdown.

Selby picking up form at the right time has made the World Championships a bit more predictable, playing like he has over the past three matches I see nobody beating him.

Lollllllllllllllllllll

Thats why he lost 22 times this season. There are player well capable of beating him. Higgins should have beaten him last year at the Worlds, he was more in command than Ronnie was in 2014.

After the IC win many expected that his season campaign kicked off but what followed? nothing.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
nice_shoes_ken wrote:Beautiful Barry has turned into Boring Barry, what a letdown.

Lollllllllllllllllllll

Thats why he lost 22 times this season. There are player well capable of beating him. Higgins should have beaten him last year at the Worlds, he was more in command than Ronnie was in 2014.

After the IC win many expected that his season campaign kicked off but what followed? nothing.

Selbo is unbeatable according to some. The greatest ever player!

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I think I might have a better chance of beating Selby than Barry today. When Barry is not in beast mode, he sucks.

Beastmode Barry is a myth. It's about time we realised that.

Nothing against Barry as a person, he's an honest, hard-working lad who's managed to maximise his ability and somewhat succeed in a dross era of the sport.

I dont think it's a myth, otherwise he wouldnt have been able to beat Robbo and Ronnie at the Worlds for instance.

But only BeastMode Barry can see him win tournaments, his B game isnt good enough.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Barry outclassed. I thought he may make a decent match of it but when Selby is close to his best there's few who can compete.