Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Final !!

Postby Chalk McHugh

I'm a Ronnie fan and ive no problem saying id fancy Selby to beat him at the Crucible. Could go either way but hard to back against Selby.

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:Haha. Typical Hawkins. Of course he was playing like this after that good win over Robertson wasn't he?

This will end 11:2.

Should have known Hawkins would collapse like a cheap tent, it's what he always does.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:I'm a Ronnie fan and ive no problem saying id fancy Selby to beat him at the Crucible. Could go either way but hard to back against Selby.

Ronnie wins. No doubt.

Postby TheRocket

Cloud Strife wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Haha. Typical Hawkins. Of course he was playing like this after that good win over Robertson wasn't he?

This will end 11:2.

Should have known Hawkins would collapse like a cheap tent, it's what he always does.

He might reach another world semifinal and lose with a session to spare. Hope someone will beat that clown early this time and doesnt allow that to happen.

Postby Alex0paul

Mark Selby (1) / Qualifier

Mark Allen (16) / Qualifier

Kyren Wilson (9) / Qualifier

Shaun Murphy (8) / Qualifier

————————————

John Higgins (5) / Qualifier

Stuart Bingham (12) / Qualifier

Luca Brecel (13) / Qualifier

Judd Trump (4) / Qualifier

————————————

Ding Junhui (3) / Qualifier

Anthony McGill (14) / Qualifier

Marco Fu (11) / Qualifier

Barry Hawkins (6) / Qualifier

————————————

Mark Williams (7) / Qualifier

Neil Robertson (10) / Qualifier

Ali Carter (15) / Qualifier

Ronnie O’Sullivan (2) / Qualifier

Postby Wildey

Chalk McHugh wrote:I'm a Ronnie fan and ive no problem saying id fancy Selby to beat him at the Crucible. Could go either way but hard to back against Selby.

at least your being honest

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

And I'm being honest too when I say I think Ronnie will beat Selby if they meet at the Crucible. Ronnie winning against Selby wouldn't be a huge upset, it's not like it's completely impossible for Ronnie to win.

Postby TheRocket

Selby-Allen, Higgins-Bingham and Williams-Robertson should be very interesting.

In the other matches the higher ranked players are the clear favourite imo.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

And I'm being honest too when I say I think Ronnie will beat Selby if they meet at the Crucible. Ronnie winning against Selby wouldn't be a huge upset, it's not like it's completely impossible for Ronnie to win.

Of course, that's why i said it could go either way but i would slightly fancy Selby. He would give Ron a renewed torture lesson or two.

Postby Wildey

This tournament for Selby very similar to his 2016 WC win not at his best but he is such a competitor

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

i believe Ronnie can win not convinced you believe it

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:This tournament for Selby very similar to his 2016 WC win not at his best but he is such a competitor

All this time when Ronnie was winning tournaments you were hardly posting antything. You said it was because you had no time. Now Ronnie gifts a tournament to Selby and you found the time to watch snooker and post on here again.

Casual fan.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:Of course Ronnie can beat Selby, how can anyone doubt that? Ronnie can completely destroy Selby as well.

Hard to believe, isn't it?

Postby Alex0paul

Holden Chinaski wrote:Of course Ronnie can beat Selby, how can anyone doubt that? Ronnie can completely destroy Selby as well.

Never done it over 3 sessions plus though has he?

Postby Wildey

What a season for Selby played pants most of the time after starting the season injured hes reached a semi final or better in 4 tournaments including this one and if he wins today he will close the gap on Ronnie in the one year list to about 200k and in second place....god how many players would love to play as rubbish as Selby has.

This year nobody can say he will go to sheffield over worked

Postby Alex0paul

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Never done it over 3 sessions plus though has he?

Masters 2014 and uk 09. He can destroy Selby.

Still not over 3 sessions though.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:What a season for Selby played pants most of the time after starting the season injured hes reached a semi final or better in 4 tournaments including this one and if he wins today he will close the gap on Ronnie in the one year list to about 200k and in second place....god how many players would love to play as rubbish as Selby has.

This year nobody can say he will go to sheffield over worked

99% of the tour would love to have had the season Selby's having. If he wins the World Championship again he's the player of the season for me.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wild, you were hardly posting on here all this time when Ronnie was winning tournaments because you "had no time". Now Selby wins one and you're making post after post... Even congatulating Selby on his great season <doh> :chuckle: