Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Final !!

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:Been watching Masters (golf) this week and the commentators compared it to pool. rofl

Not snooker but a cue sport. :D

A lot of people don't know the difference.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:O'Sullivan is the player of the season. Selby the second (if he wins the China Open which he obviously will now). Ahead of Williams and Higgins.

So far of course he is, Selby likely wins this one so he'll be 2nd.

And Ronnie's gonna win that 6th World Title this year. If it's Selby then I'd tade Ronnie's rankers for those he won, but I doubt Selby wins.

And in the chance both meet in the Final, I do believe Ronnie wins it, especially after what happened in 2014. Some Selbo fans here, mostly Wild, seem to think he's unbeatable and that we dont believe Ronnie can beat him lol... I've been saying for a long time this season Ronnie's winning it, no matter who he faces. Ronnie at his best can destroy any player. And what's more impressive like Holden here says is that he's 42 years old. Other top players should be dominating but they arent, so hats off to that freak genius. :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

But this scoreline doesn't surprise me one bit..

Typical Hawkins who after a good win can't back it up. At The Crucible it's likely going to be the same.

Shame the first Best of 21 frames ranking final is likely going to end one sided.
Last edited by Andre147 on 08 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:But this scoreline doesn't surprise me one bit..

Typical Hawkins who after a good win can't back it up. At The Crucible it's likely going to be the same.

Hmmm he can crumble like the best when he wants to can our Baz.

Isn't it supposed to resume now at 11:20 gmt??

Postby Dan-cat

Yes, Selby being out the game has been great for Ronnie and his legion fans, and yes Wildey is posting more now Selby’s back in the busisness end. It’s state the obvious day!

I'm high. Steve Davis and Kavos Torabi DJing were absolutely brilliant. What a party!
Last edited by Dan-cat on 08 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:But this scoreline doesn't surprise me one bit..

Hope Hawkins gets destroyed early this year. Can't be having him ruin the latter stages of another tournament like he has so many times before.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:Yes, Selby being out the game has been great for Ronnie and his legion fans, and yes Wildey is posting more now Selby’s back in the busisness end. It’s state the obvious day!

I'm high. Steve Davis and Kavos Torabi DJing were absolutely brilliant. What a party!

Selby hasn't been "out the game". He's been in it all season, but just not good enough to do anything until now.

Postby Alex0paul

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Yes, Selby being out the game has been great for Ronnie and his legion fans, and yes Wildey is posting more now Selby’s back in the busisness end. It’s state the obvious day!

Selby hasn't been "out the game". He's been in it all season, but just not good enough to do anything until now.

Nah he hasn't felt like it or had his head on. All his defeats have been because he didn't want to win.

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:Selby said after his defeat to Donaldson at the UK that everyone keeps over performing against him.

Trump said the same thing a couple of years ago actually. 'I'm playing fine, but people keep playing out of their skin against me.'

Postby Dan-cat

Pink Ball wrote:Such a pity Snooker Island is blocked in the Broadmoor computer room. I'd love to know what Coland thinks.

He's allowed on Twitter and I can confirm that he's more into tennis these days, and obscure Frank Zappa re-issues.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:Such a pity Snooker Island is blocked in the Broadmoor computer room. I'd love to know what Coland thinks.

He thinks that Hawkins will turn it around.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:

He thinks that Hawkins will turn it around.

False lead.

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:

He's allowed on Twitter and I can confirm that he's more into tennis these days, and obscure Frank Zappa re-issues.

Coland isn't on Twitter, he's on Twooter. And his favourite musician is the late Fred Zippo, not Frank Zappa. I think you're confusing him with someone else.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I ordered a pizza. Pizza Gogo are always slow though.

What will happen first? This match finishes or the pizza arrives?

20 minutes and counting.....

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I ordered a pizza. Pizza Gogo are always slow though.

What will happen first? This match finishes or the pizza arrives?

12:26 I ordered that....