Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Semi Final !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:I went for a snake hiss one time and when I came back my family had escaped the basement. Funny old game.

I went for a snake hiss once, and Martin Gould was at the urinal. He didn't wash his hands on the way out.

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I went for a snake hiss one time and when I came back my family had escaped the basement. Funny old game.

I went for a snake hiss once, and Martin Gould was at the urinal. He didn't wash his hands on the way out.

If you had to have a snake hiss in the street you wouldn't wash your hands...

Postby Chalk McHugh

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Robbos days as a title contender are gone. He will sneak one or two but will never be one of the favourites to win a tournament.

That's music to my ears. Good post.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Urine's sterile and your hands are generally gonna be dirtier than your genitals because they're exposed to so much more throughout the day.

So if anything you should wash your idiot after it's been in contact with your hands.

Postby Andre147

I do agree Robbo's days as a major title contender are gone... he may win the odd tournament here and there, but no consistency like in the past...~

one or two good peformances then flops badly next round.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Robbos days as a title contender are gone. He will sneak one or two but will never be one of the favourites to win a tournament.

How can you win a tournament, if you're not a contender?

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:I do agree Robbo's days as a major title contender are gone... he may win the odd tournament here and there, but no consistency like in the past...~

one or two good peformances then flops badly next round.

A number of times he peaks too early in a tournament.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Urine's sterile and your hands are generally gonna be dirtier than your genitals because they're exposed to so much more throughout the day.

So if anything you should wash your idiot after it's been in contact with your hands.

Who said I don't? :evilgrin:

Postby Andre147

I wonder the look on Walden's and Bingham's faces when they returned from the loo to find the ref had reracked the balls...