Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Quarter Final !!!

Postby hendry_fan

WELL,WELL,WELL,WELLLLLLLLLLL!,

All of my predictions were correct,daammmnnn,now why did,nt i bet. <doh>

Although,2 of the predictions,i just managed to scrape,as both Barry and Kyrens matches were won 6-5. :-D

Brillllllllllllliant to see that both Selbs and Robbo are buzzing,i think there gonna be able to keep that form going into the Worlds,higggghhh time someone/these 2 stepped up,both will probably be as determined as ever. :happy:

I never expected that Robbo would totaly destroy Bingo,but i,m sure most did,nt,what a barrage of breaks Robbo threw at him,he threw breaks of 62,73,80,86,92 and a *143*,Wowww!,he made Bingo look like a Minnow today,Robbo made a great white shark performance. :-D

I saw a bit of Selbs/MJW,s match and MJW was poor,it has to be said,the 69 break he made though was delicious,he pulled out a good few MJW specials to keep the break goin.

Bar the *143* and a *136*,Selbs scored ok,he looked very determined. :clap:

Hawkins scoreing was also good,he knocked in five 50+ers,one of them was a *132*.

Crackin comeback from Kyren,i read he trailed 4-0,he also scored good,he also made five 50+ers,one being a century,a *105*. <ok>

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Besides, I didn't say I would stick the daffodil in some place, unlike you Wild back in 2013.

You have 0 credibility here.

Daffodil

im the only 2 times world prediction champion on here so my credability as someone who knows more than anyone else on here is in tact everyone makes mistakes i just make them less than you lot.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Besides, I didn't say I would stick the daffodil in some place, unlike you Wild back in 2013.

Daffodil

im the only 2 times world prediction champion on here so my credability as someone who knows more than anyone else on here is in tact everyone makes mistakes i just make them less than you lot.

And you're humble too

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

Daffodil

Personally, I like the idea of all the top players being in form for the WC. Should make for a fantastic tournament.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Daffodil

Personally, I like the idea of all the top players being in form for the WC. Should make for a fantastic tournament.

I am in complete agreement. I think this is sizing up to be a fackin' corker