Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Quarter Final !!!

Postby Andre147

Trump not being amongst the favourites for The Crucible this year might help him... he loves to talk big when he's the favourite and it always backfires.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:It's not just Ronnie. Between them, Ronnie, Higgins and MJW have won 50% of the season's ranking tournaments.

Yeah, but Ronnie has won more than Higgins and MJW put together.

Besides, the statement is still vaguely true even if you count those three players. Higgins and Mark Williams are also special talents at the game.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Trump not being amongst the favourites for The Crucible this year might help him... he loves to talk big when he's the favourite and it always backfires.

Yeah, Trump is a fanny.

Postby Deewee

SnookerFan wrote:Will the winners of this afternoons matches be the semi-final tomorrow?

Also, if just one of the semis televised?

I'd quite like to see Robbo vs Lisowski, but have a feeling they'll give the televised match to the highest ranked player instead.

It would be Selby-Lisowski and Hawkins-Robbo

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Will the winners of this afternoons matches be the semi-final tomorrow?

I'd quite like to see Robbo vs Lisowski, but have a feeling they'll give the televised match to the highest ranked player instead.

Both Semis are televised at the same time.

Selby will play Lisowski or Kyren and Robbo/Bingham play Hawkins.

Postby SnookerFan

Deewee wrote:

It would be Selby-Lisowski and Hawkins-Robbo

Oh right.

Dunno which one of those, I'd prefer.

I can see Lisowski bottling it against Selby.

Postby Andre147

4-0 to Robbo and Lisowski.

Doubt they'll bottle it from here.

And at least either Robbo or Hawkins are players well capable of beating Selby in a potencial final.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:4-0 to Robbo and Lisowski.

And at least either Robbo or Hawkins are players well capable of beating Selby in a potencial final.

Wild?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:4-0 to Robbo and Lisowski.

Wild?

Can't be. No swear words.

Postby vodkadiet

Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Ford deserved that bad luck for always playing so awfully against O'Sullivan.

Everything has to be about Ronnie, doesn't it? rofl

The man is obsessed and hates Ronnie with a passion. I think Ronnie once stole his girlfriend or killed his cat or something. Or maybe he stole his cat and killed his girlfriend.

It seems like O'Sullivan fanboys are getting very irritable now that his nemesis is finding his form and have to start reverting to petty insults to mask their fear...

Ronnie's having a fantastic season. All is good for me. I couldn't care less about Selby to be honest. I just find it a bit strange how almost every post you make is about how terrible Ronnie is or how his fans are scared of one thing or another. It's a bit strange.

You obviously haven't been reading my posts. Occasionally I have jested about O'Sullivan; mostly spoken the truth, but the problem is that when you are blinkered you will never see the full picture.

Postby TheRocket

Whitewash completed. With another one visit break. One of the best performances I've ever seen from any pro in a bo11.

And notice that his Average shot time was even under 20 seconds. Which proves one more time that he's better when he plays quicker.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I think neither of those two will have a realistic chance to beat Selby in a bo19 match. They don't have the allround game to beat Selby over that distance I feel.

Over Best of 11 maybe, but I agree, over Best of 19 it may prove a bit too much.

But either Robbo or Hawkins have a good chance to beat him.