Post a reply

Re: Slessor Unfazed By Potential O'Sullivan Showdown

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I know Ronnie's game. His shot selection was suspicious to me.

Yes very much so at times, like that a ridiculous double to middle that really was a 1/100 shot.

I think he just didn't try enough, and therefore took on very risky shots and see if he got them right.. but the chances of them going right are very slim, as opposed to Ronnie playing proper Snooker, the way he's shown most of the recent times.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet wrote:How is 100 percent effort quantified?

Well exactly. Any player taking on a "wrong" choice of shot could be seen as not making an effort.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Elliot just better player, absolutely no fault play.

I bit late burst. As the shop is already closed. And it won´t be opening anymore. There´s your bonafide genius. Your own fault started to work with him. Such a clown, and never mind how much out of his own mind at the time he is, but not much any big flaws! Appreciate the efforts nevertheless. Not just anyone can actually put ANY pressure towards the big guns.

I wonder where that false confidence hailes from.. rofl It´s always like, ppppppppssssssssstttttt, you (a 16 year old) are such a brainy person, you reason this out. :-) And every one of them are suchs. Time to get real? Even more than they lately have done?

Probably Ronnie should allow a few more persons to be themselves back again. Suchs a ground lost already. Arrrrrggggghh, THIS IS NOT MINE ! I COULD DO THAT ALSO, BUT SO FAR HASN`T BECAUSE I DON`T KNOW THE STYLE. And then they are already gone, just too big scare of how he feels about it. Dogs, reds+blacks, blacks, blacks+white, everyone of them. Gone, gone, goner. :hatoff: Anyone, his call. Would just recommend he would allow them to have even some room to operate.

But who cares!! As at least now they are not anymore living in those wonder and false-worlds. Not arrived before it actually would. Not will, but would.

:goodpost: