Post a reply

Re: China Open Last 128 !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet wrote:Trump won't be getting any of the cash. He is on his Jack Jones! He has been handed his ass yet again by a nobody!

I don't know why you take pleasure in Trump defeats Vodkadiet. It seems a strange thing that you wish him ill as surely it would be good for any tournament to have Trump firing on all cylinders.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Trump won't be getting any of the cash. He is on his Jack Jones! He has been handed his ass yet again by a nobody!

I don't know why you take pleasure in Trump defeats Vodkadiet. It seems a strange thing that you wish him ill as surely it would be good for any tournament to have Trump firing on all cylinders.

I'm not inclined to feel too sorry for him until his attitude takes a serious upturn.

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Take a look at the logo on his waistcoat........

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I know he is sponsored by Burger King and that you are vegan but don't forget:

Neil Robertson was once sponsored by Burger King
Stuart Bingham is sponsored by Swiss Watches Direct who use leather straps on their watches
Rory McLeod is sponsored by ISIS who provide business solutions and lay claim to a caliphate.

Why pick on Judd when many are sponsored by companies that you might ethically disapprove of?

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I know he is sponsored by Burger King and that you are vegan but don't forget:

Stuart Bingham is sponsored by Swiss Watches Direct who use leather straps on their watches
Rory McLeod is sponsored by ISIS who provide business solutions and lay claim to a caliphate.

Why pick on Judd when many are sponsored by companies that you might ethically disapprove of?

Neil Robertson has seen the light, and realised his mistake.

There is a difference between a leather strap on a watch, and a company who supports mass killing of animals, which are tortured and slaughtered in the most horrendous way imaginable.

I know nothing about Rory McLeod's sponsor but you are getting confused with ISIS who are terrorising people in the Middle East.

As far as I am concerned Burger King, KFC, and McDonald's are Satan.

Postby Deewee

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Deewee wrote:Selt is mad

Why?
Have you got a stream?

Needed a snooker and failed to get one. Flung the balls around the table.

Every table is streamed, they are right at the bottom of this blog post http://top-snooker.com/kak-smotret-strimy-s-netelevizionnyh-stolov/, the ones that end in .flv. Selt's match is on table 3, copy this link into whatever media player that does streams: http://2453.liveplay.myqcloud.com/live/ ... 8cf0d4.flv

Postby Deewee

6-2. Probably Totten's best performance so far. I know he beat Robertson but I thought he was much more solid today. Never in my life would have seen this coming when I was watching him struggle through in the European amateur championships. He doesn't have much potential above the top 64 but he can make some kind of a career out of snooker I'm sure.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Lou147 wrote:David John comes back after months and having not won anything all season loses 6-5 from 5-1 up, wouldn't surprise me at all if this does make him give up for good now. Imagine how awful that feels

says it all about David John i knew Hamilton would win fron 5-1 down

Big talk from somebody not the World Prediction Champion...

im a twice World Prediction Champion and your Joe Johnson lol

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I know he is sponsored by Burger King and that you are vegan but don't forget:

There is a difference between a leather strap on a watch, and a company who supports mass killing of animals, which are tortured and slaughtered in the most horrendous way imaginable.

I know nothing about Rory McLeod's sponsor but you are getting confused with ISIS who are terrorising people in the Middle East.

So killing to make a watch is fine? Why is that better?

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Lou147 wrote:David John comes back after months and having not won anything all season loses 6-5 from 5-1 up, wouldn't surprise me at all if this does make him give up for good now. Imagine how awful that feels

says it all about David John i knew Hamilton would win fron 5-1 down

Big talk from somebody not the World Prediction Champion...

im a twice World Prediction Champion and your Joe Johnson lol

rofl

Postby kolompar

Finishes off with another big break :happy:
Bad loss for Day though, looks like he will have to qualify for the Crucible.

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:Finishes off with another big break :happy:

long way to go before then hes in berlin then Gibralter, WGP, Welsh Open and 12th on the one year list meaning he is on course for players championship.

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

So killing to make a watch is fine? Why is that better?

No, it isn't fine at all. But these fast food chains are far more barbaric.

Postby TheSaviour

I can´t see it as a shock when Jak Jones beats any big player. He´s that much promising and good. He´s tactical and safety are really great, plus he´s a great medium distance potter.

Judd´s certainly a strange player on these days. He seems to get in quickly and does that consistently. So he´s certainly doing something very right during the first few safety shots. It used to remind me of how I used to play.. Well never mind <doh> <doh>. But Judd´s must be doing something very right and there´s something rather bizarre also, in a way which he handles the first few safety exchanges. As he gets in so quickly. Perhaps he´s just biting the opponent really well and is able to put the pressure against their long / medium distance potting.

Don´t quite know. Just a few thoughts and guesses.

But can´t see Judd quite winning the worlds with a playing style like that. Stating that, he certainly can be a one to watch and amongs the favourites. He has played a one worlds final already, if I recall it right. Was way out of his top game. But interesting on these days.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I can´t see it as a shock when Jak Jones beats any big player.

Is it because you saw him coming over a hill?

Postby The_Abbott

kolompar wrote:Finishes off with another big break :happy:

Don't worry. Ryan will be there to replace Ronnie who isn't going to compete at the crucible remember ;-)

Postby Deewee

Dale continues his bad season by losing to Davison, he's only beaten one top 64 player this season out of nine meetings

Postby Deewee

SnookerFan wrote:Is there anybody playing today, that will have to play in Berlin tomorrow?

No, only people not going to Germany are playing today.