Post a reply

Draw Out

Postby Deewee

http://www.worldsnooker.com/china-open- ... aw-format/
Marco Fu the only notable player giving the event a miss. Bolton, Boonyarit and Kritsanut the others.

Wasn't the player selection for the prelims supposed to be random? Seems to exclusively feature players on the lower end of the rankings.

Re: Draw Out

Postby TheSaviour

I have such a high hopes over Stuart Bingham lol.

Sorry.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I have such a high hopes over Stuart Bingham lol.

Sorry.

That was quite a coherent post for you.

Postby Andre147

I think Bingham might win a ranker before the Crucible. He may feel he has a point to prove after his 6 month ban.

And by ranker I'm not refering to the Shoot-Out.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:I think Bingham might win a ranker before the Crucible. He may feel he has a point to prove after his 6 month ban.

And by ranker I'm not refering to the Shoot-Out.

I always find this sort of attitude odd.

What point does he have to prove? He contravened betting regulations. Winning a ranking event doesn't change that. What point would he be making?

Though, John Higgins won several after coming back, so I guess it must count for something.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I guess that in Bingham's mind he may have an extra determination if he feels that he has been harshly dealt with.

Postby kolompar

Basem Eltahhan plays a last 131 pre-qualifier. He could win a match and still be on £0 <laugh>

Qualifiers start tomorrow.

Postby Deewee

kolompar wrote:Basem Eltahhan plays a last 131 pre-qualifier. He could win a match and still be on £0 <laugh>

Nah, you get half the last 64 prize money, so 2500 pounds in this case.