Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Final !!!

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:
Yes, you are right. He was Witz78. So he will hit the 40 next year. If he is still alive. Would obviously assume so. He is a scottish bloke. Don´t know if he actually was or is that much of an intelligent. I recall he wasn´t a fan of any particular player or even the scottish players generally. He just was. Just arguing with the Wild. And the stuff like that.

And by the way, Selby won´t be winning the UK, the Masters, or the Worlds anymore. If he can´t play any better than he now has. I don´t care anymore how good his so called top game is. But Ronnie will get better of him. Mark my words. Ronnie will get better of him, he will start to slip more often than he now has.

rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Makes you wonder who The Saviour really is, doesn't it?

I reckon he's a former member who doing it as a piss-take.

If he is, it's a very good one.

I mean, it's gibberish. But it's consistent gibberish. Almost as if somebody has invented a whole Saviouresque langquage for them to talk.

If he's a deliberate troll, and that's somebody knowing that they're talking crap, it's well written enough written, and consistent enough a style, that whoever is doing it is very talented at it.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Makes you wonder who The Saviour really is, doesn't it?

I reckon he's a former member who doing it as a piss-take.

If he is, it's a very good one.

I mean, it's gibberish. But it's consistent gibberish. Almost as if somebody has invented a whole Saviouresque langquage for them to talk.

If he's a deliberate troll, and that's somebody knowing that they're talking crap, it's well written enough written, and consistent enough a style, that whoever is doing it is very talented at it.

I said former member because he obviously knew Witz well enough. rofl

Postby TheSaviour

Dan-cat wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:...

Isn´t all the robots using the human witz. .

Didn't there use to be a member of this board called Witz? Before my time but I've heard him mentioned. Saviour has dropped his name a couple of times.

:gangsta:

Yes, you are right. He was Witz78. So he will hit the 40 next year. If he is still alive. Would obviously assume so. He is a scottish bloke. Don´t know if he actually was or is that much of an intelligent. I recall he wasn´t a fan of any particular player or even the scottish players generally. He just was. Just arguing with the Wild. And the stuff like that.

And by the way, Selby won´t be winning the UK, the Masters, or the Worlds anymore. If he can´t play any better than he now has. I don´t care anymore how good his so called top game is. But Ronnie will get better of him. Mark my words. Ronnie will get better of him, he will start to slip more often than he now has.

I do hope you are right Savey Baby :)

Thanks, mate! I agree and admit that there must be something really good with the way Selby handles the tactical side of the game.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:...

Isn´t all the robots using the human witz. .

Didn't there use to be a member of this board called Witz? Before my time but I've heard him mentioned. Saviour has dropped his name a couple of times.

:gangsta:

I do hope you are right Savey Baby :)

we all know he isnt right about anything lol