Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Semi Finals !!!

Postby TheRocket

its over. I think Allen has a better chance against Selby on Sunday given his good H2H and all the expierence.

Bingtao is a fine talent but I'm not sure how well he'd handle the pressure. He might crack and he did show signs of weaknesses in the Walden match.

Postby Andre147

And remember Allen is one of those players who has a great record against Selby in deciding frames.

He has tremendous bottle and always plays well against Selby. At his best I can see him beating Selby.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:its over. I think Allen has a better chance against Selby on Sunday given his good H2H and all the expierence.

Bingtao is a fine talent but I'm not sure how well he'd handle the pressure. He might crack and he did show signs of weaknesses in the Walden match.

I'd find a Selby vs Bingtao match far more interesting, but that's probably just me.

Bingtao has less scars, would play with less fear. Selby would be less familiar with him than with Allen. I'd be more interested in seeing how Bingtao performs against the World's Number One.

Bingtao has beaten Ronnie and Higgins, but playing Selby in a multi-session match feels like the ultimate test nowadays. (Not that beating the other two is easy, of course.) But he has an aggregate score of 12-3 against those two players. How can you not want to see what he'd do against Selby?

Selby vs Allen would just feel blah. No real story to it.

Besides, Mark Allen is just a idiot.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:I hate semi finals that are so one sided. Its almost like "its Selby oh well at least I pocketed x amount of cash reaching this far" and then throw the towel in.

Maybe the final will be good. <ok>

I think tomorrow's other semi will be.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I hate semi finals that are so one sided. Its almost like "its Selby oh well at least I pocketed x amount of cash reaching this far" and then throw the towel in.

Maybe the final will be good. <ok>

I think tomorrow's other semi will be.

:dance2:

Postby Wildey

it's snooker and it's always happened