Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby TheRocket

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Should have beaten Selby at the Masters, could have beaten him in th China final and should have led with 5-3 in this match

now 4-5 down

story of MJW career in the last 7-8 years.

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:UK final 2010
WSC SF 2011
AO final 2011
Shanghai final 2011
PTC final 2015

Those losses hurt the most. He should have won at least 4 rankers by now.

Choked in every single one of those.

Postby TheRocket

With this joke draw Selby should reach the final now. Hope he'll get a proper opponent there at least.

Trump and Selby have never really played a big match. That 2011 CO final when Trump had his breakthrough was possible the only one. So I hope we'll see that match.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:With this joke draw Selby should reach the final now. Hope he'll get a proper opponent there at least.

Trump and Selby have never really played a big match. That 2011 CO final when Trump had his breakthrough was possible the only one. So I hope we'll see that match.

You Know what im sick to buck of people belittling players with that bucking marmite. You beat who is in front of you or do you want me to bring out some of Ronnies joke bucking draws.

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:With this joke draw Selby should reach the final now. Hope he'll get a proper opponent there at least.

Good point that, mad that those two have avoided each other in finals

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:

You Know what im sick to buck of people belittling players with that bucking marmite. You beat who is in front of you or do you want me to bring out some of Ronnies joke bucking draws.

rofl

Stop moaning. I'm telling how it is. If it was Ronnie or any other toppro playing Robbie Williams tomorrow I'd have said the exact same. Get over it.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Should have beaten Selby at the Masters, could have beaten him in th China final and should have led with 5-3 in this match

now 4-5 down

Like TR said been the story of MJW since 2011...

A shame because MJW should still be winning tournaments like Higgins and Ronnie are.

Postby sas6789

Cloud Strife wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Selby has always struggled to beat post-prime Williams who obviously is nowhere near the player he once was.

That makes me think that prime Williams would have beaten Selby a lot. At least more often than not.

Williams regularly beat Ronnie, Higgins and Hendry during his peak so he would have had no problems whatsoever with Selby.

Rubbish, peak Selby gives anyone in history a tough game.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl

Stop moaning. I'm telling how it is. If it was Ronnie or any other toppro playing Robbie Williams tomorrow I'd have said the exact same. Get over it.

your not saying it as it is your saying it ecause its Selby.

its pathetic tbh

Postby Pink Ball

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl

This is a forum, mate, not some magical place where you can freely express opinions. Get your rubbish together pal.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl

its pathetic tbh

It was said plenty of times, by fans included, during the English Open what an easy draw Ronnie had so take the blinkers off.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl

This is a forum, mate, not some magical place where you can freely express opinions. Get your rubbish together pal.

BAN HIM!!

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

rofl

its pathetic tbh

It was said plenty of times, by fans included, during the English Open what an easy draw Ronnie had so take the blinkers off.

I wasent here during the english open or id have said the same bucking thing just bunch of sour grapes idiots nothing bucking less you get over it

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:your not saying it as it is your saying it ecause its Selby.

its pathetic tbh

No it isnt mate. You're far too sensitive. Thats really pathetic.

People here even say that players like Carter, Ding, former World Champ Murphy or an alltime great like Williams are easy draws for O'Sullivan because of the H2H and I don't see any O'Sullivan supporter here moaning or denying it. Because the history simply says, they are easy opponents for him.

But calling Robbie Williams an easy opponent is disrespectful to Selby? This hypocricy is really a joke.

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:I wasent here during the english open or id have said the same bucking thing just bunch of sour grapes idiots nothing bucking less you get over it

You called me out when I said Wilson's staggering run to the final facing one player in the top 48 wasn't an easy draw

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:your not saying it as it is your saying it ecause its Selby.

its pathetic tbh

No it isnt mate. You're far too sensitive. Thats really pathetic.

People here even say that players like Carter, Ding, former World Champ Murphy or an alltime great like Williams are easy draws for O'Sullivan because of the H2H and I don't see any O'Sullivan supporter here moaning or denying it. Because the history simply says, they are easy opponents for him.

But calling Robbie Williams an easy opponent is disrespectful to Selby? This hypocricy is really a joke.

Ive never subscribed to that bullocks about easy draws because when 128 players start out and Robbie Williams beats Neil Robertson then he deserved his place in the draw had Neil got through then its the same scenario different player would that be easy for Selby?