Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Last 128 !!!!

Postby hendry_fan

mick745 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Maaaaarvellous stuff from Mags,wins 6-3.

Borg got a 61,89,followed by 3 consecutive tons,a *166*,*129,*111* thrown at him.

The Maltese grandpa hit back winnin 3 frames on the trot,only to succumb to the on song Scot,Mags finished him off with the help of a 54. :happy:

yes remarkable 166 break from Maguire!!

Gotta a bit overexcited there. :mental:

:clap: COMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN MAGS!!!!!!!!!!!. :clap:

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Fu is having a tough time here. Akani's unconventional style has unsettled him

Typical Marko no middle Ground hes either Very Good or Very Bad

Postby motorhead

Wildey wrote:
motorhead wrote:K.Wilson's match not on the livescore?

Kyren playing friday at 2.30pm

thanks then I read on twitter about it, Allen's match too was moved because of the run in China.

Fu losing four on the spin... scenes.

Postby TheSaviour

Akani has done very well to beat Marco Fu! A truly great result.

A one group of people who probably likes to see all these tournaments in China, or abroads, is the people who like to have people to fly and to travel. As they gain some money from it. Ding Junhui - a very good player. Top5 player for sure. But Liang, Pengfei, Bingtao, Zhang, Yu, Hang, Xintong, Yupeng, Xiongman, just a mediocre players. Absolutely no need to have so many tournaments in China if just thinking about the level they can produce. And why we have a tournaments in Germany, in Belgium, in India, in Latvia, in Gibraltar, in Malta and so on and so on....

They just want to have they and their role models to travel and spend some money while travelling to be honest.

Ding actually and for sure is a great player. See his results from the last few years. A top-5 material for sure. Currently I can see there are 131 players on the tour. With Ross Muir currently ranked as the last.

Postby Wildey

it has to be said Billy Joe Castle cocked it right up this morning he had Walden by the short and curlies at 3-0 and 5-3 down and even at 5-4 he was one pot away from winning and Somehow Walden won.

Postby hendry_fan

What a great chance the young Swiss gun had to beat Selt,i only just managed to see the last part of the decider.

The Swiss snooker star missed an easy standard green off it,s spot and then left it for Selt to pot,Selt pots the easy green,then pots the brown,blue,then pink to get over the line. :dizzy:

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Earlier this season I made a comment about some players (Dunham included) not being able to compete on the tour. I would be very happy to be proved wrong so fair play to him.

Finish it now Kurt.

Well,it looks like Kurt has at least 2 fans. :-D

Aye,i remember that BSP. :-)

I like the guy,respect that he,s trying,be great if he can pull this off against Joyce.